726 3 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16909 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have video issue on slave radio,on the master is good by usb and by hdmi.Anybody has same .....
Maybe dji for european market reduce the video output trasmission because in europe the Limit of law is 0,1mw....
Thank's in advance
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI-Newbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13337 ft
China

Inspire 2? or Inspire 1?
2017-2-28
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What are you flying  Inspire 1 or 2 ?  Are you using an approved device for the slave RC go app  ? Swap the go app device from the working Master to the slave and see if it then works.  Most ,If Not all slave video issues are the faulty the Go App device .  The video is the only thing sent  directly sent from Aircraft to the slave RC  , ALL controls go through the slave to the Master and then the Master to the aircraft.  Look at the diagram below.
This is of course assuming you have the Slave RC found by the Master RC  and that you are on proper firmware on the entire system.

I have seen this Many times .

donnie
Dual_Controllers.png
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

So just to make sure I'm clear, the master RC works but not the slave? When you switch the two RCs around, does the formally working master become an inoperable slave? What mobile devices are you using when connecting to USB?
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules