Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAvic Arrived DOA, no replacement after 15 days
771 16 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans10348c4d
lvl.1
Spain

hello, I would like to expose my case.
My Marvic arrived on 8 February and had problems with the camera.I called the DJI support team and they told me that my drone  had to be replaced by a new unit.   As Vivian said in her email (. Dji support team) it was at same day swapping, so I sent back my Marvic to Netherlands and they received it on February 17. After waiting until Feb 20, and contacting many times dji chat, I received an email saying it was to be shipped within 5 days. Useless to say that still waiting for the replacement unit to be sent and that the case has been escalated so many times .... think there is a big lack in  customer service. Considering I paid for the DJI refresh care and not yet had the chance to fly my drone.... is really disturbing.  sincerely I don't think I'll buy again from DJI

2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and find out what's going on with your case.
2017-2-27
Use props
adroxx
Singapore

oh dear this sounds bad. but I guess you have the same idea as me - not buying DJI again ever
2017-2-27
Use props
fans10348c4d
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-27 17:43
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and find out what's going on with your case.

Hi, called so many times and so many escalations .... this is my case number
CAS-453505-T8N2P7
2017-2-27
Use props
fans10348c4d
lvl.1
Spain

adroxx Posted at 2017-2-27 22:31
oh dear this sounds bad. but I guess you have the same idea as me - not buying DJI again ever

Sincerely I'm scared about having a damage and have to send the drone to repair center, don't think I'll buy again a dji, until they improve the customer attention
2017-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans10348c4d Posted at 2017-2-27 23:04
Hi, called so many times and so many escalations .... this is my case number
CAS-453505-T8N2P7

Thank you for your kindly reply.
Our support team will let you know what have caused the delay.
2017-2-28
Use props
fans10348c4d
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-28 00:28
Thank you for your kindly reply.
Our support team will let you know what have caused the delay.

Dear Mindy, that's what I'm waiting for since 10 days ago and unfortunately no one can say why they didn't swap the drone the same day. The problem with dji support team (pat least the persons I talked with) is that are only promises, no facts, and that's really scaring because now I'm in the situation of buying a new drone and not from dji because of this, and being an administrator in the dji pilots España  group is even more terrifying because I have the responsibility to warn my group about this odd behaviour
2017-2-28
Use props
fans10348c4d
lvl.1
Spain

fans10348c4d Posted at 2017-2-28 01:13
Dear Mindy, that's what I'm waiting for since 10 days ago and unfortunately no one can say why they didn't swap the drone the same day. The problem with dji support team (pat least the persons I talked with) is that are only promises, no facts, and that's really scaring because now I'm in the situation of buying a new drone and not from dji because of this, and being an administrator in the dji pilots España  group is even more terrifying because I have the responsibility to warn my group about this odd behaviour

I think would have been better for dji to send a replacement unit while receiving mine
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans10348c4d Posted at 2017-2-28 01:23
I think would have been better for dji to send a replacement unit while receiving mine

Our support team should have informed about the stock status.
Could you please help me to confirm that?
2017-2-28
Use props
fans10348c4d
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-28 03:10
Our support team should have informed about the stock status.
Could you please help me to confirm that?

Yes they did 2 hours ago, by the way they didn't tell me when it will be shipped. As I said, firstly was a same day shipping, then a 5 day, now a "i don't know when" shipping. Hope at least DJI will take care about shipping the item on a 24 hours delivery and not ground shipping as usual.
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans10348c4d Posted at 2017-2-28 05:43
Yes they did 2 hours ago, by the way they didn't tell me when it will be shipped. As I said, firstly was a same day shipping, then a 5 day, now a "i don't know when" shipping. Hope at least DJI will take care about shipping the item on a 24 hours delivery and not ground shipping as usual.

We have escalated your case. And once it's in stock we will arrange the shipping as soon as possible.
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-3-1
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1138 ft
Malaysia

Im facing this issue too, got the mavic on 1st FEB gimbal problem, after so many chat and email with dji support, been waiting for over a week still no shipment for my mavic replacement yet, just like yours they just tole me already escalated the case and ask me to wait..
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

hiron81 Posted at 2017-3-1 02:40
Im facing this issue too, got the mavic on 1st FEB gimbal problem, after so many chat and email with dji support, been waiting for over a week still no shipment for my mavic replacement yet, just like yours they just tole me already escalated the case and ask me to wait..

Sorry to hear about the trouble.
May we have your case number, we'll look into the case for you and help you follow up it.
2017-3-1
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-1 18:58
Sorry to hear about the trouble.
May we have your case number, we'll look into the case for you and help you follow up it.

CAS-432740-F8Q0N1
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I've informed our related team to take care of your case as soon as possible, will also help you follow up the case, hope we could get it sorted out shortly.
2017-3-1
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-1 23:18
I've informed our related team to take care of your case as soon as possible, will also help you follow up the case, hope we could get it sorted out shortly.

Thank you so much, hope can get the drone back soon.
2017-3-1
Use props
ciano
Flight distance : 118655 ft
Italy

prejudice I write from Italy yesterday I sent the moio Mavic in Holland for DOA replacement in how long I'll have the new Mavic?
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules