1375 20 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This thread is getting very quiet. I guess people are happily flying their birds and enoying doing so or making money out of it, as things should be

2017-2-27
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

Well need to find away to get owners to post some of their exciting work. I posted some of mine a few weeks ago and was disappointed at how few actually viewed them. Perhaps we should get DJI to have a monthly award for the best content submitted each month? As long as its not copyright issues involved.

I will get in touch with DJI Forum owner see what can be done?  Perhaps the forum should be split in to bitch and no bitch?  
2017-2-28
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

You got that right, things seem  really come to life when there is an update, mostly the same old same old questions .  If DJI wrote a comprehensive manual I would be a little less eager to help , but since the Manual has some HUGE gaps in It I can understand.  I try to read the manual , cover to cover on anything I buy (sometimes if I can, before even getting it), so I have at least some knowledge.  You can tell some don't even attemtpt  to read the manual .  I don't mind helping , but I hate  when you need to spoon feed every step, I expect a little effort on their end .  I usually write long winded detailed instructions also , so that can really bum me out when they want more.  Oh well, we were all new at one point is what I keep telling myself ,

Oh, AM  off to answer another,  " UPDATED THE RC  TRANSMITTER BEFORE THE AIRCRAFT, WHAT DO I DO ......." POST.  OH WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN........

donnie
2017-2-28
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-28 05:26
You got that right, things seem  really come to life when there is an update, mostly the same old same old questions .  If DJI wrote a comprehensive manual I would be a little less eager to help , but since the Manual has some HUGE gaps in It I can understand.  I try to read the manual , cover to cover on anything I buy (sometimes if I can, before even getting it), so I have at least some knowledge.  You can tell some don't even attemtpt  to read the manual .  I don't mind helping , but I hate  when you need to spoon feed every step, I expect a little effort on their end .  I usually write long winded detailed instructions also , so that can really bum me out when they want more.  Oh well, we were all new at one point is what I keep telling myself ,

Oh, AM  off to answer another,  " UPDATED THE RC  TRANSMITTER BEFORE THE AIRCRAFT, WHAT DO I DO ......." POST.  OH WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN........

Did you grab an I2 Donnie?
2017-2-28
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

That's why you are a First Officer Donnie....
2017-2-28
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

Dr Jon Posted at 2017-2-28 03:39
Well need to find away to get owners to post some of their exciting work. I posted some of mine a few weeks ago and was disappointed at how few actually viewed them. Perhaps we should get DJI to have a monthly award for the best content submitted each month? As long as its not copyright issues involved.

I will get in touch with DJI Forum owner see what can be done?  Perhaps the forum should be split in to bitch and no bitch?

Your images were nice. Sorry we didn't send you +++
2017-2-28
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

rodger Posted at 2017-2-28 06:21
Did you grab an I2 Donnie?

Not yet , I am getting closer though. I  wanted to see if there were going to be any big problems .

donnie
2017-2-28
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

I am almost at "Captain" status ........I think that is as High as you can go .

donnie
2017-2-28
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Hi Donnie, Just after a bit of help. Can you tell me how to put the batteries on charge for the Inspire 2.
2017-2-28
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

Hi Donnie, Just after a bit of help. Can you tell me how to put the batteries on charge for the Inspire 2.
2017-2-28
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Coigreach Posted at 2017-2-28 10:35

Oh, you are a funny one !!!

donnie
2017-2-28
Use props
fanse186c04e
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi all, hi Donnie,

The machine is great, captain speaking :-),
I do not post movies over here , not that i not want it, i just have not a lot of time, i fly every day and not alle the content is "open" to post here, Clients respect.
When i have something i will do so!!!

I can tell the thing is a dream and does everything i did miss in the previous machines, Inspire pro ,Inspire 1, phantoms( all off them), ronins ( all of them ), Osmo's,( all of them ), and so on.
The spot lite pro is a dream, no need for a" cameraman ", so sometimes only a observer ( most of the time it's the client self, they did a small source ).

I fly for NAM, SHELL, big boat building firms, and a lot of movie company's etc... a lot, the machine now makes it safe, reliable , good ( perfect ), and gives rest in your head, when a really difficult video shot has to be made ( and still do not need a second controler and cameraman, i use wireless video for directors or clients to let them look at the video when i fly no need for a second controler ), it gives you realy convedent etc.

Real, when you serious to make money as a company and your on the edge buying the Inspire 2, just do it, think read the F....ing manual, learn from us over here and your good to go, and you make the best stuff and even better you did before.

ENJOY it and learn yourself the best things.

A little tip: a drone does not have to fly hi, it's a crane, mini-jib and so on in one machine....

Thank you very for your help and hope we can keep helping upcoming and already experienced flyers over here :-)

Fly slow, think and make beautiful stuff,

Vince
PS: A new one for you Donnie: (dutch ) , kom op soekip maak mooie dingen en heb vooral lol :-)

2017-2-28
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Ken.
2017-2-28
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

fanse186c04e Posted at 2017-2-28 12:17
Hi all, hi Donnie,

The machine is great, captain speaking :-),

Now THIS is a nice REAL MAN post. Four thumbs up!
2017-2-28
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mike-the-cat,

Totally agree with you, I have been using this forum since the Inspire 1 came out then people use to help each other with setups and camera settings.

Now all that happens is people moan or mention that there cars cause problems.

2017-2-28
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-28 09:15
Not yet , I am getting closer though. I  wanted to see if there were going to be any big problems .

donnie

I am right along side with you.I am also hoping for a larger capacity battery to come out to make up for the added camera weight.
2017-3-1
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

rodger Posted at 2017-3-1 04:02
I am right along side with you.I am also hoping for a larger capacity battery to come out to make up for the added camera weight.

I bet you they come up with something  for longer flight time times !

donnie
2017-3-1
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
United Kingdom

I hear they have designed regenerative braking, solar panels on the blades, and long range induction charging by pointing the remote at the I2 when in flight.
2017-3-1
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

Arrow1969 Posted at 2017-2-28 23:11
Mike-the-cat,

Totally agree with you, I have been using this forum since the Inspire 1 came out then people use to help each other with setups and camera settings.

Oh! little bit of a dig at someone Tony?
2017-3-1
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Coigreach Posted at 2017-3-1 08:12
Oh! little bit of a dig at someone Tony?

I wouldn't dream of doing anything like that{:4_181:}
2017-3-1
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-3-1 05:51
I bet you they come up with something  for longer flight time times !

donnie

That is exactly. what I am hoping for.
2017-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules