Feature Request: Please improve Burst Mode! (Go 4 / Phantom 4 Pro)
1092 3 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COberschneider
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4730358 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Already posted this in the P4Pro section, but figured it would fit in here, too.

I'm primarily a sports photographer, so I was excited about the burst-mode feature on the P4P and hoped it would make it easier to capture fast action sequences that can't be captured with single shots. The P4P can capture up to 14 images in burst mode, but there's a big catch: the time interval between the shots is just way too short!
It's like all those 14 shots are taken in half a second, which makes the whole burst mode useless! Now here's my suggestion: Please increase the intervall between each single exposure in burst mode, so that e.g. 14 frames are recorded in an intervall of 2 - 3 seconds, that would make it much easier to capture action shots. Please also allow the user to choose from a variety of options, like 14 frames in 1, 2 or 3 seconds or similar.

Thanks!
2017-2-28
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

William Hill (Bookmakers) are taking bets on whether DJI even actually read and respond to your request!
2017-2-28
Use props
COberschneider
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4730358 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Does anyone else think this is a good idea? GoPro has implemented the burst photo feature perfectly, so DJI should be able to do it, too!
2017-3-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

COberschneider Posted at 2017-3-4 00:15
Does anyone else think this is a good idea? GoPro has implemented the burst photo feature perfectly, so DJI should be able to do it, too!

For what is it worth, it sounds like an excellent feature to add and selectable intervals would be great. However, DJI never seem to respond to these ideas, at most you will get a DJI person say "Thank you for your suggestion, I have passed it onto our engineers for evaluation". And then you will never hear from them again.
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules