Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2weeks with no update,when my mavic back?
1290 14 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hiron81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1138 ft
Malaysia

My Mavic was having gimbal overload issue when i unbox the unit, email all the details to DJI at the same day, only received an case confirmation after 10days, shipped out my drone on the next days(saturday) and reach DJI warehouse on Monday, dji only update my case on friday (not sure what the need to queue for checking my drone), lucky it had been done verified on Sunday( 17FEB) ,but until today it still showing no update for my case, quite disapointed for the support team service seem the DJI was a huge company for drone, but the support was so slow and after i contact dji support online chat, they just keep telling me few time to wait for the shipping confirmation email and no ETA about the shipping time. Is anyone could help me trace down the latest update for my case? thanks
IMG_1168.PNG
2017-2-28
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Malaysia

sorry typo, ists been a week with no more update..
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have escalated the case for you.
If there's any update, we will let you know as soon as possible.
2017-2-28
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-28 03:46
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have escalated the case for you.

Thanks Mindy, May I know how long they need to take to test my replacement unit? chat with a DJI person yesterday they told me my drone is under testing phase after test they will send out the unit to me, wondering how long they still need to take for test.
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hiron81 Posted at 2017-3-1 02:31
Thanks Mindy, May I know how long they need to take to test my replacement unit? chat with a DJI person yesterday they told me my drone is under testing phase after test they will send out the unit to me, wondering how long they still need to take for test.

Sorry I didn't get any update yet. I have pushed the case again for you.
Our support team are working on with your case.
Will let you know the update as soon as possible.
2017-3-1
Use props
fans4945e3ff
New
Flight distance : 412615 ft
United States

Same run around here.  Mavic was delivered to DJI, and confirmed by UPS, a week ago and the Repair site still shows they haven't received it yet.  I called a couple of days ago and was told the case would be "escalated" (easy way to get me off the phone).  The repair seems very simple.  Not sure how long it will take to fix but letting it sit for a week in the receiving department is annoying.

Mostly just sad as spring break is next week with no sign of the Mavic.

2017-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4945e3ff Posted at 2017-3-1 07:52
Same run around here.  Mavic was delivered to DJI, and confirmed by UPS, a week ago and the Repair site still shows they haven't received it yet.  I called a couple of days ago and was told the case would be "escalated" (easy way to get me off the phone).  The repair seems very simple.  Not sure how long it will take to fix but letting it sit for a week in the receiving department is annoying.

Mostly just sad as spring break is next week with no sign of the Mavic.

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to look into it.
2017-3-1
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-28 03:46

DJI just shipped my unit, thank you so much for your help!
2017-3-2
Use props
fans04b50d18
New

United States

I have had the exact same experience. My Mavic had a piece broken off the camera/gimbal when I received my unit.  I contacted support and sent back my unit for a replacement.  DJI received my unit almost two weeks ago, and I have called and chatted with customer support a few different times with no help.  They cannot give me any information regarding the status - just told me to wait.  Looks like they could have easily just sent me a replacement.  Nothing to test.
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hiron81 Posted at 2017-3-2 03:24
DJI just shipped my unit, thank you so much for your help!

No problem. If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know. :-)
2017-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans04b50d18 Posted at 2017-3-2 08:34
I have had the exact same experience. My Mavic had a piece broken off the camera/gimbal when I received my unit.  I contacted support and sent back my unit for a replacement.  DJI received my unit almost two weeks ago, and I have called and chatted with customer support a few different times with no help.  They cannot give me any information regarding the status - just told me to wait.  Looks like they could have easily just sent me a replacement.  Nothing to test.

I have checked your case which under your forum email. Your aircraft has been shipped out early today.
You should have received the tracking number.
Please let me know if you have any further query.
2017-3-4
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Malaysia

received my mavic today, everything works fine! thanks dji
2017-3-9
Use props
fans0a7d5daf
New
Flight distance : 17730 ft
United States

So I guess you have to wait at least a week for an update?...CAS-481582-G6P7N2
2017-3-19
Use props
Impact9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 215886 ft
United States

2 weeks on the dock, a week after it was opened. Why not escalate all cases?  Pretty sad that the only way to get anything done is to come here and complain.

CAS-485607-Q9Y3D2{:4_157:}
2017-3-24
Use props
Mcdudeflut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Sad but true.
But personally i think a 4 - 6 week timeframe is more then reasonable for getting your drone fixed.
The Mavic is successful, so in the beginning you had troubles even getting a Mavic.
Then when more and more were getting there hands on them and more and more were getting wrecked (REPAIR!!!!)
DJI could have known this and scaled up their repair facilities worldwide.
Somehow they didn't,.......economics or failure?
I think they did the math.
Cause you could hire 10000 repair dudes and invest in their repair skills.
But after a few months as the Mavic hype is over you have to fire them.
In other words,....waist of time and money.
Cheaper alternative,..........complain at a forum and cherry pick.
Sad but true.

2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules