Terrible way of doing business
648 4 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4bf19af1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27759 ft
United States

I couldn't be more disappointed with DJI right now.  When the drone market starts to flood with more with competition, DJI will not be able to solely rely on their products to keep them afloat.  I have placed two orders with DJI and have been extremely disappointed with both orders.  The first order (0013361088957) was for the Mavic plus some accessories and was advertised to deliver within 3-5 business days from payment confirmation.  Never did DJI communicate to me before or after my purchase that my shipping was going to be delayed because the accessories were not in stock.  After complaining enough, DJI offered to split my order and ship the drone.  I'm still waiting on the accessories 18 days from my order date.  

On 2/19, I ordered the OSMO+ with some additional accessories (0013954860053).  DJI was quick to take my money but never communicated to me that the product was out of stock and there would be a delay in shipping.  I had to again complain to DJI to get a status update.  I have NEVER seen a company that charged you for a product that wasn't in stock.  DJI, I beg you, PLEASE send me the products you've taken payment on.  The drone and OSMO were both gifts and I'm worried now that I'm only going to have some of the parts I ordered from my first order and not have any of the OSMO order.  

Best regards,

Brent
2017-2-28
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

You always can order from a re-seller that has the items in stock.
2017-2-28
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

FrequentFlyer Posted at 2017-2-28 10:02
You always can order from a re-seller that has the items in stock.

So if you buy from a reseller and something goes wrong with the drone,  who is responsible for that?
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

When you ordered the product, the webpage says it's expected to ship in 20-25 working days.    We prioritized your order and will ship it ASAP.
2017-3-1
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Sestaceans Posted at 2017-3-1 00:23
So if you buy from a reseller and something goes wrong with the drone,  who is responsible for that?

DJI will still take care of it, if purchased from an authorized re-seller / if you have DJI Care.
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules