Regular P4 Yaw arm compatibility with P4P
957 7 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jucru
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi, im new here. Bought my first drone, a P4P. Took it out a couple times with a coworken and he chrashed it. Everything seems to work, and it still flies fine bit the gimbal's jaw arm is bent so the horizon looked crooked. I managed to fix it with some auto calibration and manual compensation but it still want to replace the yaw arm. I cant seem to find the arm for the P4P but i can find it for the regular P4, and they look exactly the same.

I want to be sure that they are compatible because i'm from Argentina and i need to order it from ebay o something like that, and that takes A LONG time to get here (if at all).

Sorry for my english, and thank you in advance.
2017-2-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think it might be better to ask a moderator here or customer service, good luck..
2017-2-28
Use props
Jucru
lvl.1
Argentina

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-28 08:44
I think it might be better to ask a moderator here or customer service, good luck..

Thank you, will try that.
2017-2-28
Use props
Jucru
lvl.1
Argentina

just realized I wrote jaw intead of yaw and i cant edit the thread title XD
2017-2-28
Use props
Maxxgold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19157 ft
United States

Bring a cheap quad along when you go flying, so you can let other people fly that while you are busy with your Phantom. I have a cheap Syma X5C-1 with 4 batteries, and it saves me every time!

2017-2-28
Use props
Jucru
lvl.1
Argentina

Maxxgold Posted at 2017-2-28 09:47
Bring a cheap quad along when you go flying, so you can let other people fly that while you are busy with your Phantom. I have a cheap Syma X5C-1 with 4 batteries, and it saves me every time!

Thtat's a good idea but i need my coworker to learn how to fly the P4P because we are using it for work.
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I wouldn't recommend mixing P4 and P4P parts like that. It will not work as well. You may be better off sending the unit in for service.

I also fixed your title.
2017-3-2
Use props
Jucru
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-2 23:27
I wouldn't recommend mixing P4 and P4P parts like that. It will not work as well. You may be better off sending the unit in for service.

I also fixed your title.

sorry for the delay.
I live in a city where i don't really have any official repair shops, thats the problem.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules