Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android 7.0 with Mate 9 Huwei crash
2640 9 2017-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAL MEX
lvl.1

Japan

Hello friends,

I am looking for help . I brought before yetserday in HKG my new DJI P4 pro, but today here in Japan I cant fly  the DJI go 4, Cant connect to the aircraft.

my Android phone is Mate 9 with  Android verison 7.0.

Its funny because  ONLINE CHAT DJI asked me to buy an Iphone or another phone in order to operate *fly* my expensice new drone, I disliek Iphones or Ipads.

Will someone helps me or  know any issue about it?>

Tahnks

JAL

Screenshot_20170301-140202.png
2017-2-28
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Captain
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

First, perhaps try connecting with a different Android device just to see if the issue might be device-specific.

Secondly, this may be a long shot, but is it possible you can downgrade your Android to version 6? Some of us who have had issues (not necessarily the same issue as you) with DJI Go 4 and Android 7 resolved those issues by reverting to Android 6 or earlier. Another option would be to try your luck with the Litchi app instead of DJI Go 4.
2017-3-1
Use props
liningiv
Second Officer
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

Could you perhaps try a borrowed iPhone or iPad from a friend.
If that works then you have found the problem - the device, if it doesn't then the problem is probably with the phantom.
Just eliminate one thing at a time.
2017-3-1
Use props
Ccompany
New
Flight distance : 48278 ft
Spain

Same problem here with a Huawei Mate 9 with Android 7 in Spain.
With others phones (s7 edge) or tablet (Nexus 10) it works.

2017-3-8
Use props
WalterVillagra
New

Brazil

Muy buenas tardes.. Les saludo desde Paraguay.. Para solucionar este inconveniente deben de acceder al Mate9 como desarrollador y habilitar el modo de depuracion USB.

aqui un link en donde les ayudaran a solucionar dicho inconveniente.

https://www.todophantom.com/si-n ... var-depuracion-usb/
slds
2017-3-9
Use props
PeterPro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7054 ft
Spain

I have the same issue that JAL MEX and I have tried the Walter Villagra explanation but it doesn´t work It´s frustrating. With my old Sony Xperia Z3 works fine
2017-3-22
Use props
PeterPro
lvl.1
Spain

Hi, I have the same issue, if you find out a solution, please, let me know
2017-3-22
Use props
PeterPro
lvl.1
Spain

SOLVED!!
Finally, I did what WalterVillagra said, then I restarted my device and now it works ok, I´ll fly tomorrow. YEEAAAHH!!!!
2017-3-22
Use props
TMM777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3763 ft
United States

NEXUS 7, Android 7.0
New user with P4P. I tried a cheap Chinese tablet (5.1 OS) with poor results. Lots of app crashes. DJI support would not talk to me until I had an authorized tablet.
I've used an Ipad Air but ruled it because it was too big. Bought a used Nexus 7 rooted with WugFresh to Android OS 7.0. Seems stable to me with just a few flights.

My question is, Should I be downgrading to another Android OS? I would think that there would be enough evidence of a particular Android OS being better than others. It seems to me that if the type of tablet is important then the OS is important as well. DJI ought to have this solved so that we could stop experimenting with different tablet/OS combinations.

With all the pilots out there we should know what Android (OS) products work and which ones don't. If we can't count on DJI to tell us this it is just a crapshoot for each pilot.

I clearly don't know much at this point but I do know after reading posts that the Android side of this issue is clearly flawed. DJI appears to be IOS centric and that is troubling.
2017-3-25
Use props
Pelukas2000
New

Spain

Ccompany Posted at 2017-3-8 13:06
Same problem here with a Huawei Mate 9 with Android 7 in Spain.
With others phones (s7 edge) or tablet (Nexus 10) it works.

same here, in spain too, they say i have to buy a "recommended phone"....pathetic
2017-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules