Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best Case For the Mavic Pro? Video Overview!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42d4bc73
New
United States

I think I may ahve found what could be the best case for the Mavic if you plan to bring everything you need for an all day outing in one very small and safe package.

Check out my video below and see what im talking about. Links in the video description for everything.

Enjoy!

2017-3-1
Use props
rydfree41
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Glad it works out for you . I hate those camera bags though as they offer little padding or protection IMO. Everything just seems to be a jumbled mess . I do like this one though and it works quite well .                    http://www.boomdealer.com/eva-in ... avic-pro-drone.html
2017-3-1
Use props
Citation
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134908 ft
United States

HPRC WILL LAST A LIFE TIME - I OWN MANY AND WILL WITHSTAND ALL WORLD TRAVELING AND BAGGAGE HANDLERS.
2017-3-6
Use props
Woodwanger
Second Officer
United Kingdom

This is the case I purchased, it's got plenty of room and it has a hard shell
6CA9F588-937F-4225-8626-7A80FC93D9B0L0001.jpg
72F7910D-F2D8-4A9B-BE5A-83D3B937591BL0001.jpg
2017-3-6
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

I bought a small Cullmann DSLR bag a while ago, for times when I wanted to bring my DSLR with just a small bag. And while the camera fits, there is actually no room for anything else than a spare battery. So in the end I rarely used the bag. Now it seems perfect for my Mavic. The drone goes in perfectly, with some room for spare props next to the drone. Next to the padding there is room for 2 spare batteries, and the remote goes on top of that. No room for chargers and such, but a perfect bag for a field day when I won't be charging anyway.
IMG_5550.jpg
IMG_5551.jpg
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules