807 5 2017-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc2e0ae41
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

[size=14.6667px]Fooling around having fun making Mavic chase my car [size=14.6667px];-) [size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Active track is really a wonderful tool for creating great video. What have you been using Active Track for?
[size=14.6667px]

2017-3-1
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460958 ft
United States

What version of GO are you using?
I'm a fairly new user/Mavic owner, and only have experience with the GO 4 app.  I've played around with Gesture and some Active Track.  Today I set the Mavic above, out ahead and to the side with the idea that it would track me keeping that relative position, but instead, it tracked me from its spot until I passed, then it followed along behind.
It seems the previous versions of GO had spotlight, profile and trace, which is why I asked what version you were using.  I would be curious how these types of Active Track are accomplished under GO 4, which has course lock, home lock, POI, etc.
Nice video illustrating tracking......
2017-3-1
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

NoSale Posted at 2017-3-1 14:16
What version of GO are you using?
I'm a fairly new user/Mavic owner, and only have experience with the GO 4 app.  I've played around with Gesture and some Active Track.  Today I set the Mavic above, out ahead and to the side with the idea that it would track me keeping that relative position, but instead, it tracked me from its spot until I passed, then it followed along behind.
It seems the previous versions of GO had spotlight, profile and trace, which is why I asked what version you were using.  I would be curious how these types of Active Track are accomplished under GO 4, which has course lock, home lock, POI, etc.

GO4 APP has all the different modes and that is what you need to use!
2017-3-1
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460958 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-3-1 16:33
GO4 APP has all the different modes and that is what you need to use!

Go 4 doesn't appear to have profile, spotlight and trace, which apparently were what the selections were in the previous Go app.  Is it now called something different or the same functionality accomplished a different way.  

Is this the case or am I missing something?......
2017-3-1
Use props
fansc2e0ae41
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

GO4 has trace, profile and spotlight on android
2017-3-13
Use props
The Doctor11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1180322 ft
United States

Here's my first test with active track. I was quite happy with the results.

2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules