Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI did not return back my phantom 4 pro after repair
1714 21 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

Dear DJI support:

When will you return back my total new phantom 4 pro after your support and warranty repair. I have never used the items, it was came with problem of gimbal calibration and I sent it for repair after accepting case...

My repair progress:

13 - days for shipment to Germany DJI technical support service;
1 - days for unpack in the service;
1 - days for estimation;
1 - days for repair;
1 - mentioned as it was shiped with number 123 by DWK, however it has never shiped and you have given unreliable information with that tracking number.
Result case is closed, I dont have drone, money and spent a lot of time to try solved the problem...

I contact with all depatment of DJI to push or bring to notice of my problem... zero result.

Who can help me from your big company? Gents.. It is not good business and work with         customer.

My case is CAS-411664-Q8X5H0 dated 16.01.2017, product was delivered from store at 04.01.2017)))
It is still not solved and support every time jast reply, we can not sent it back because it is dangerous goods (what is it? drone denger, and you can not ship back, how is it possible?)

BR,
Dmitrii

2017-2-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I'm very sorry about the delay. I've escalated the case and our repair center will find a solution for you.
2017-2-15
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

Thanks for reply and I hope you will find a solution...
2017-2-15
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

Dear:

Have no any progress yet... DJI representative could you please again reinstate my Case because I did not received my new phantom 4 pro back after repair and I do not no when It will be happen. The CAse is closed and product mentioned as delivered. Service center said that the phantom is danger good and they can not sent it back due to forwarding Company with which they have contract. However, why I have to wait because company does not have another shipment partner in Germany. Please find any solution, I am awaiting more then 11 days and I do not understand how long I have to wait         else...

P.S. I would be patient but the story looks very strange...

Thanks for your support,
Dmitrii
2017-2-17
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Dear support:

Where are you, two weeks are already left and no any progress ... I did not recieve from support Germ team answer...

Are you going to sent me back my drone, I payed full price for that and not have nothing for two months.

Please sent me back my goods, it is not normal...

Dmitrii
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

I need my drone back!!!

Please review my problem again
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=85164&pid=716427&page=1&extra=&mobile=2#pid716427

It is not normal support....
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about it, like our staff has explained before, you need to provide us a business address since regulation in Russia doesn't allow us mail batteries to personal address.
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

No this kind of regulatuon , I can not provide business address, I am a privat person in Russia... please solve the problem, you support can not explsin problem with referens to law because there is no that. You can use simple dhl post (not dhl express) as it was done many times before
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

I easy sent you item and want to recieve it back as you said in you warranty
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

If you have some problem with shipment contact with your partners in Russia to return my item (there is a list on your offitial site)
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

You can check another case : We have received your unit. The Repair Tracking Number for your product is 160808ZOB-3458 , and you can monitor the progress at: http://www.dji.com/support/repair-trace
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Dame item was shiped to Russia onto private persone
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

I have provided all information to support team
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Could you pleae explain hear way you DJI can sent me back my phantom 4 pro (NEW!!!!) after repair... which law you avoid?!
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Please give my clear reply of that... and all Russian cusomse will no your service and support... because before I bellivef ib that... so said
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Could you pleae explain hear way you DJI can sent me back my phantom 4 pro (NEW!!!!) after repair... which law you avoid?!
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

I would like to note that I did not sent battaries fir repair only remout
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Please give me reply with clear explanation of shipment problem (law, acts or that eals).
I do not want wait any more twi weeks for answer : we are work on it ....
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

Last answer of DJI support which I recieved two weeks ago:

Dear Sir,

we are working on your case, please be patient until we found a solution.

Best Regards,

DJI GmbH

Industriestraße 12

97618 Niederlauer

Germany

Tel:  00 49 (0) 9771 17730-00

Email: Invoice.europe@dji.com
2017-3-2
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Vietnam

When the solution will be found ?! Weeks... Months... Years...?! It is not good buisness...
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Fly2017 Posted at 2017-3-2 02:41
When the solution will be found ?! Weeks... Months... Years...?! It is not good buisness...

I have responded to you on your other thread.
2017-3-3
Use props
Fly2017
lvl.2
Russia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-3 16:00
I have responded to you on your other thread.

Dear DJI Support team:

The case is finally closed and I am very happy of that.

Germany support team sent be back fixed drone and I had received it.

They fixed all problem and I would like to said big thanks for that.

For all users I would like to said DJI realy care for users and bayer, it is not just writen on thier side and they will go thourgh all issue to help your with that (may be some times not so fust howeve it will be done).

P.S. So I have new Inspire 2 and Phantom in my hands and happy that)))

BR,
Dmitrii
2017-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules