Things inside my Osmo+ lens
594 1 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptBellio
lvl.1
Canada

I couldn't be happier with my Mavic Pro, and I couldn't be more disappointed with my Osmo+.  Between fighting with the latency of the Osmo trying to commicate the image to my iPhone 7Plus and missing the shot I am trying to take several times to particals inside the lens I feel like I have wasted my money completely.

I have barely used my Osmo+ and every single time I have it has been a challenge in one way or another.  But not I have two noticeable particals, one looking like a piece of fluff and the other just a white piece of something INSIDE the lens.  Might even be more tiny pieces in there.  I'm not sure how this happens.  Is it because of the fan?  Also, does anybody know if there is a way to take off the surface lens?  It looks to just be a protective piece of glass and since the edges around it have a notched ring it seems possible, but I wouldn't want to force it open.  If that can come off then at least the problem of things on the lens can be rectified.  Otherwise, I am thoroughly done with this overly expensive disappointment.

Thanks!
2017-3-2
Use props
CaptBellio
lvl.1
Canada

Ok, update.  So I tried gently but firmly and found that the lens does come apart.  Still not sure how the particles got in there but I can resolve that issue.
2017-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules