Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic sent to Melbourne for replacement.
842 5 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steveau
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, Just wondering how long this process will take. I sent may mavic to DJI Technology Australia, BURWOOD, Australia on 20th Feb and the status didn't update until 28th Feb as received although it was delivered and signed for by "Yuor" on 22nd Feb and there have been no further updates. I would think that with the Mavic being only two weeks old (when claim made) and having purchased the extra "DJI Care" that this would be a quick turn around or at least some communication as to the progress and timeframe. My case number is "CAS-446987-V4F7W5" and I really would apprieciate some communcation.
DJI.jpg
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Your case is under progress, I've informed our repair team as well to take care of it.
We'll keep you updated, sorry for any inconvenience caused, Steve.
2017-3-3
Use props
steveau
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-3 00:10
Your case is under progress, I've informed our repair team as well to take care of it.
We'll keep you updated, sorry for any inconvenience caused, Steve.

Thankyou very much for your quick response and help Natalia :-)
2017-3-3
Use props
ROGAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62064 ft
Australia

Hi Funnily enough I sent my Mavic in at exactly the same time as yours and the time line is the same, even though the progress bar says 1 day please be patient ! so yeah after 7 days i get the message it has been assessed and they are repairing it free of charge thank goodness it was a compass problem so they switched the board out and now she is on her way back to me scheduled to arrive Monday 6-3-17  PM  whoo hoo !
2017-3-3
Use props
steveau
lvl.1

Australia

ROGAT Posted at 2017-3-3 22:14
Hi Funnily enough I sent my Mavic in at exactly the same time as yours and the time line is the same, even though the progress bar says 1 day please be patient ! so yeah after 7 days i get the message it has been assessed and they are repairing it free of charge thank goodness it was a compass problem so they switched the board out and now she is on her way back to me scheduled to arrive Monday 6-3-17  PM  whoo hoo !

Good to hear Rogat... Hope it arrives on time for you. With some luck, mine may be next in line.
2017-3-4
Use props
ROGAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62064 ft
Australia

steveau Posted at 2017-3-4 12:58
Good to hear Rogat... Hope it arrives on time for you. With some luck, mine may be next in line.

hope you got it back ok, mine is really good now thank goodness D
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules