Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic gimbal motor overloaded
2696 5 2017-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
creep
Captain
Flight distance : 6072713 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

I am Now on vacation and almost every day for three weeks of flying without any problems and without crashes. Yesterday returning to my room I turned on the Mavic to change camera settings and saw strange behavior. Since then, I several times yesterday and today trying to start the Mavic, but the result is the same. I attach the video. Firmware version 400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUshk87ePAA
2017-3-3
Use props
fansce1073ee
New

United States

My Mavic does the same thing started a couple days ago.. at first it would eventually correct itself.. after take off.. but today it didn't .. not sure???
2017-3-3
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Probably some dust stuck in the gimbal motor, you'll need to send this in. It's a hardware issue.
2017-3-4
Use props
creep
Captain
Flight distance : 6072713 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-4 23:17
Probably some dust stuck in the gimbal motor, you'll need to send this in. It's a hardware issue.

Thank you for ansfer. I already make online request
2017-3-5
Use props
fans6a9270eb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 947385 ft
Hong Kong

Same case on my Mavic
IMG_6906.jpg
2017-3-9
Use props
fansae55442d
New
Flight distance : 1017 ft
Italy

Same case on mine too (1 week of life and ABSOLUTELY no dust at all). I noted this problem since last firmware update. Yesterday, after several tries finally the gimball returned to normal, but after a fly I took several pictures just to find out returning home that NO PICTURES HAVE BEEN RECORDED on the Microcard. Previews are available but nothing has been recorded {:4_154:}
2017-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules