Mavic pro 2 suggestions
1839 17 2017-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

Hi,
After using my Mavic for a bit, I'm finding that the gimble clamp is a pain. This should be intergrated into the body.
An electic auto lock would be nice, but a physical plastic slider would do.

Be nice to upgrade firmware on all batteries plugged into hub while they are re-charging.

Be nice to be able to change the leds on the front arms to a white colour so they could be used as illumination for camera.

Would be cool to have a 'call' button. When triggered, the Mavics specker sounds to help us track down the Mavic in low light conditions, or if it has hit a tree and is downed, and we need to find it in scrub or high grass. Bit like when you ring a phone that has been misplaced.

2017-3-3
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

I noticed that when the Mavic went down, a 'prop restrained' (or something like that) error message appeared on the controller screen. Be nice if the Mavic sounded off regually when this sort of error occurs. This could warn users if it's in your hand or something but there is a good chance the mavic is downed somewhere :-)
2017-3-3
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

Would be nice if 'settings' could be packaged up and sent to other people. I've noticed lots of 'my fav settings' videos and articles around on the net. Be cool if the person posting the article could provide a downloadable data file that we could send to the controller. This would also allow us to generate a 'bag' of setting that we could apply when required.
2017-3-3
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

If 'obsticle avoidance' is turned off in settings, it would be nice if it was reactivated if 'beginner' mode is triggered.
2017-3-3
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

And while I'm thinking about 'settings' packages. It would be nice if I could do all my settings on a laptop (maybe in the Assistant program) and send them to the Mavic as a package. There are so meny options that fiddling about with the small phone screen is a hassle.
2017-3-3
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Man a lot of suggestions... but good ones. Especially this gimbal clam is really a pain in the assssss!
2017-3-3
Use props
Njw83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89767 ft
United Kingdom

Being able to do settings even on the phone without it connected to the drone would be a step forwards!

Stronger gimbal mounting bracket or better yet, make it user serviceable so we can just buy the spare part and fit ourselves... saving weeks in return shipping times etc.

Better camera for stills (mine didn't have the soft focus issue but still disappointed with the image quality of the stills)

Remove the annoying beeping when using RTH. It only needs to beep once when first activated... not the whole flipping time!

Recovery beeping from the drone sounds a very good idea as well

Impact avoidance cameras on all sides like the P4P.
2017-3-4
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

Ok, I'm getting a bit silly here, but it would be cool if the Mavic could generate audio while if was flying around, such as sounding like a chopper from Apocalypse Now. Or a UFO, or an owl ;-)
2017-3-4
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

Or it could play tunes like 'flight of the bumble bee'
2017-3-4
Use props
Shouyi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437523 ft
Australia

DJI will never put a speaker on a Mavic. Speakers are heavy, if Mavics can afford that weight addition, most users would want a larger battery.
2017-3-4
Use props
stiros
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115837 ft
Latvia

It would be good, if you could put a wind indication (speed and direction) of the main screen in DJI GO. It is easy to calculate it. Neutral speed - speed of mavic and direction of correction to keep position = actual speed and direction of wind. While moving - the same structure. It would be useful, because different hights have differend layers with different speed and even direction of wind. It is important while flying back and there is a strong wind on oposite direction of your movement. It would be easier to find optimal high to come back and to extend battery life.
2017-3-4
Use props
Njw83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89767 ft
United Kingdom

posted in error
2017-3-4
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1138 ft
Malaysia

hope they could fix the gimbal overload issue hahaha
2017-3-4
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

I've said this before, and since DJI just released a drone that is weather proof, I'd like the next Mavic to be water proof
2017-3-4
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI use a graffiti artist in their promos. He used the Mavic to do a panorama of his intended canvas. It would be nice if the Mavic had a pano facility in the DJI go4 app
2017-3-7
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

The facility to turn off video cashing to the phone attached to the controller. I don't need video stored on my phone, especially if it's chewing resources.
2017-3-17
Use props
fansc2962bbc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29452 ft
Sweden

As others have suggested. An easy replaceable gimbal/ camera unit. Could even have a spare in the bag and make repair on the spot.
2017-3-17
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

bvQlltGg1Yw3 Posted at 2017-3-3 19:57
I noticed that when the Mavic went down, a 'prop restrained' (or something like that) error message appeared on the controller screen. Be nice if the Mavic sounded off regually when this sort of error occurs. This could warn users if it's in your hand or something but there is a good chance the mavic is downed somewhere :-)

Hay nice!
DJI added a finder facility that beeps when the drone is lost.
2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules