WOW! Great service, thank you!
555 3 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBRead
lvl.1

United States

About a month ago I hit a power line as I was descending to land and damaged my Phantom3 Professional, breaking the camera gimbal, damaging the shell on one of the arms an breaking 2 props.  The engines ran fine and the camera still worked but wanted to have it repaired professionally vs doing the repairs myself.  I shopped around looking at different options as to where to send it.  I settled on returning it to DJI repair facility.  I went online to begin the return process, answered the questions as to the damage and got a case number as was forwarded an email with a UPS shipping label. Although my P3P is out of warranty and I had no insurance DJI paid for the shipping to their US facility.  I was kept updated and received a quote of $175 to repair including parts and labor.  Paid with PayPal online and about 10 days later I received my drone.  Included in the box were 4 new props and no bill for shipping back to me!  Again, accident was totally my fault, no insurance, no warranty, no fault of DJI yet they still paid for the shipping and included the props which were NOT included in the quote I received.  I could not be happier with the experience and would happily use them again in the future!  JB Read, Lubbock TX.

2017-3-4
Use props
BaconNBeer
lvl.1
United States

Very nice. Good to hear.
2017-3-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for choosing DJI, glad it works for you.
2017-3-4
Use props
PaulL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23898 ft
United States

Love to hear these stories!
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules