XOAR props
1134 4 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

I am considering buying a set of XOAR carbon fiber props, and was wondering if anyone has purchased them, and if so, how do they like the props. Also would love to see a photo of them on an Inspire.
2017-3-4
Use props
LIVNXXL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have them and I do like them. Many arguments as to the advantages/disadvantages of CF props. I feel they are a bit quieter and a bit more stable in the wind. I am not a pro but do have 2 inspire 1s. I have XOAR CF on one and a much much cheaper CF prop from infinity hobby on the other. Never noticed a difference other the price. I have had the props for close to a year and both have been good. Would I tell you they are a must, No. I use them because I want to. Should you get them, If you want to, yes. I am out of warranty so that is not an issue.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

As post #2 touches on slightly, it would not be recommended to use 3rd party props if you still have warranty on your aircraft. Any damages that are the result of using said props will void the warranty on the unit.
2017-3-7
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

In videos, they look like the craft is more responsive. I haven't purchased them yet, and I am on my 3rd Inspire 1 v2.0. No real problems with this one yet. The previous 2 were bad out of the box.
2017-3-7
Use props
Inspire_Max
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9211303 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Have them too...more reactive, but I think they make loose a little bit of speed...
2017-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules