Mavic playing init music twice! (newest firmware)
1184 7 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aguilera_br
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18507 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Guys I recently noticed a strange behavior related to mavic's initialization music. Sometimes it plays init music just once, sometimes it plays twice! I recorded a video showing it. Have you guys experienced this? The sponge under the mavic on video was there just to allow mw record audio without that anoying click from ultrasonic sensors! The spoge does not affect the music behaviour I'm reporting here! ;)

2017-3-4
Use props
FRCornelis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1252884 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Phantom 4 Pro does the same thing. Never noticed wirh Phantom 4 or previous generations. I wonder the same thing. It works perfecly fine and flies like a dream. Anybody else with the double startup chime?
2017-3-4
Use props
aguilera_br
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18507 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

FRCornelis Posted at 2017-3-4 18:40
My Phantom 4 Pro does the same thing. Never noticed wirh Phantom 4 or previous generations. I wonder the same thing. It works perfecly fine and flies like a dream. Anybody else with the double startup chime?

I even noticed that sometimes it takes longer to shutdown sometimes it shutdown fast.
2017-3-4
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Jepp, since firmware-upgrade to .500 my MP does the same .................... was wondering, but flies reliable (6 flights after FW-upgrade), only DJI GO 4 crashes constantly on my Xperia Z Ultra {:4_154:}
2017-3-5
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

Angelo26 Posted at 2017-3-5 02:33
Jepp, since firmware-upgrade to .500 my MP does the same .................... was wondering, but flies reliable (6 flights after FW-upgrade), only DJI GO 4 crashes constantly on my Xperia Z Ultra

Also here with the same "musical issue" and mobile device (Samsung S6 Edge+) disconnections with no recovery only after landing and restart of the drone. Today I flew again about 3 times with no disconnections. I used DJI Assistant 2 (I was using Ver. 1.0.9 when updated to firmware .500, now there is 1.1.0). I did a factory reset and refreshed the newest Firmware together with the controller and was able to obtain the greats flights i had today, without any disconnections nor strange data logs.  Hope this helps!
2017-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have reported this to our engineers.
If I get any update,I'll let you know.  Thank you for your feedback.
2017-3-6
Use props
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

Duplicate...
2017-3-6
Use props
bitboy0 - mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 212201 ft
Germany

The Shutdown sometimes takes up to 30 seconds. The startup sound sometimes allways plays twice... but sometimes at almost the same time, so it sounds like two voices almost syncronous.
And only since the last Update.
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules