Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Northeasterners: Am I the only one depressed about the weather?
967 12 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swarm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 645804 ft
United States

Hey Guys,

Need a moment to rant a bit, so please bear with me.  I'm feeling really depressed.  Like many folks on this I2 forum, I sunk over $12k into my new Inspire 2.  I'm absolutely thrilled to have it but because of this damn cold weather, snowy weather, rainy weather (rinse, repeat), I've only been able to fly it one day so far (about five flights) and that was for a job that was meant for my P3P but it had an issue with Litchi so I used the I2 instead... and felt rushed the entire time.
I should also add that my second rc controller has yet to arrive, nor has my CINNESD stuff either.  I bought and paid for everything at the beginning of January.  Ugh!

Can't wait for spring and warmer weather!!  I'm going crazy.

/rant over

Thanks for reading.

DC

2017-3-4
Use props
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

Another Northeastern here feeling your pain.
2017-3-5
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I'm in the Channel Islands, not much better down here.

Mark G.
2017-3-5
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

I also feel your pain my friend, Lancaster Pennsylvania. Had a couple of 60 degree days but few and far between.
2017-3-5
Use props
thomasakira
lvl.3
Flight distance : 921693 ft
United States

i have a controller for sale in NJ
2017-3-5
Use props
Swarm
lvl.3
United States

thomasakira Posted at 2017-3-5 16:39
i have a controller for sale in NJ

Thanks.  But I called B&H Photo today, where I bought it, and they told me my second controller should be here next week - fingers crossed. :-)
2017-3-5
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Out here in the westcoast and the weather is not much better. Record snow and rain this year   We need it!!

I still have not purchased the new I2 and but if I had one... I would understand your pain.

Good times will be here soon, so hang on   ( I hope to have the I2 soon too)

Rich
2017-3-5
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

What do you consider North Easterner?   

I live in Madawaska Maine...   Any more north east then that and your in Canada!!!

Negitave 25 below zero with the wind chill this weekend.. and winds were HORRIBLE!!!

I have an Inspire 1 and Inspire 2 sitting in their cases waiting for good weather.
2017-3-6
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Better weather is around the corner , before you know it will be Sunny and 70 with mild winds ...Nirvana for us RC folk

donnie
2017-3-6
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Rainy season in Malaysia not much better.... bought my I1 in November. Rainy season starts October, ends March. Managed just under 3 hours flight time, 29 flights.... a lot abandoned early due to threatening clouds! Roll on "dry season"!

2017-3-6
Use props
Swarm
lvl.3
United States

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-3-6 05:30
What do you consider North Easterner?   

I live in Madawaska Maine...   Any more north east then that and your in Canada!!!

Hello Maina!  I'm in Portland :-)  And yes, its much colder up there where you are!  Stay warm!
2017-3-7
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Austria here. It isn't any better but some of these foggy, cloudy days have their nice side as well. Plus, spring is around the corner.
DJI_0025.jpg
2017-3-7
Use props
fansb271a6f5
lvl.1

Greece

The weather always affects me and my mood.
2023-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules