Part number for ronin mx upper arm
1171 3 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Randolphin
lvl.2
Australia

I have a threaded hole on the ronin mx upper arm. I've tried new screws but doesn't work. I can't fully tighten the arm so it's causing vibrations in the air.
What is this part number can't  see it listed
IMG_2250.JPG
2017-3-4
Use props
Randolphin
lvl.2
Australia

Really?
The ronin mx upper arm not sold as a part. Not even DJI support knows what part number it is.
Seriously I can't replace this as a unit?
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear. Have you looked into receiving a replacemtent part via DJI Support instead of buying the part? How long have you had this unit?
2017-3-6
Use props
Randolphin
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-6 15:47
I'm sorry to hear. Have you looked into receiving a replacemtent part via DJI Support instead of buying the part? How long have you had this unit?

I'm away on a 2 month job across Australia photographing the Indian Pacific train. I asked support and my dealer and they said I need to send it in but I can't as I'm on a schedule and I'm using it. The only solution I can see is ordering a new gimbal instead and sorting this out when I get back.  it's not available as a separate part which is mystifying because it comes of completely, the screw has never been able to be completely tightened.ive had it about 5 months
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules