Firmware update with iOS okay but not with Andriod
736 3 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
United Kingdom

A friend enlisted my help as he was having lots of issues on his I2 after the firmware update. He uses a Samsung S6 and was plagued with many of the compliants that i see here from other owners. I watched as he went through the whole sequence and he still had problems. But mine has NONE....
So we swapped his device for my Ipad Pro and repeated and it worked EXCEPT he got a message to update the NFZ data base by connecting the mobile device direct to the USB port on the I2. So I used my iPad and nothing.. but if he inserted his S6 it went on to download some data from DJI and then finished.

So why iPad okay and Andriod not?

I also noticed the GPS maps on the Android are much better quality than on my iPad. I cant find any place that tells me which map version is being used other than it says "google"

So we are both happy bunnies just hope this may help for some of you.  

2017-3-4
Use props
Asatta
lvl.1

Finland

I have also problems with my samsung tab a. Inspire dont give any warnings about any issues, it just wont connect with my samsung.

Firmware problem?

My iphone 6s+ works great with this current setup.
2017-3-4
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

have you recently up dated Google Play. I hear there is an issue with it since upgrade
2017-3-5
Use props
Asatta
lvl.1

Finland

Yes, it is up to date. And my samsung galaxy tab A is new, straight out of box..
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules