Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 + FPV request... DJI please look.
1635 8 2017-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

DJI, I have a request...

Back when the I2 came out, the version of DJI Go 4 allowed me to resize the FPV view, and I thought it was great the way it was. I just noticed the other day that feature is gone. its either normal size on the corner or "large" (blocking my view of the X5S)

I was wondering if we could get back the abaility to resize the FPV again?

I was also thinking if its possible if you can look into another aspect of the FPV... Can you make it that the FPV can be full screen on the tablet and / or have the ability to output the FPV via HDMI?
My goal is to be able to have a feild monitor for either FPV / X5s and use the iPad for the other cam.

With the current way DJI Go 4 is setup, I find the FPV to be a bit too small in its normal view in the corner or too large and covering the camera view to work on composition when enlarged.
I think it would be perfect for the FPV to be able to sent out over HDMI, and the ipad view 100% for the X5s. (with ability to turn off FPV on the ipad)

Thank you,
-Andre

2017-3-5
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
United States

does anyone have any interest in the above?
2017-3-5
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
United States

Also, just found out about the Color waveform in the version of DJI Go 4, which is a great feature to have, but one issue is it takes place of the FPV camera window. so it renders the FPV useless. an easy fix for this would to be able to allow FPV out via HDMI
I know the I2 was pushed to be more focused as a single op capable machine (which it is) But I feel this would be one huge improvment for a single op setup.

in the pic, you cman see what I have available to me right now. im planning to get a 7 inch monitor for when im out, would match up well with my Ipad mini 4. all i need is FPV only on the HDMI, and I AM SET!!
What do you say DJI? can you make it happen??

(dont mind the mess pls)
IMG_9984.jpg
2017-3-5
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
United States

Really, no one finds the above useful?

What about how the waveform takes place of the FPV?
2017-3-6
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
United States

Last ditch effort at getting some visibility on this. DJI, would you be able to comment on these items I have mentioned?
2017-4-17
Use props
Dan Bellerive
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733668 ft
United States

I think having FPV output to another source would be nice, but for a different reason than you.
I'd like to output FPV to my own screen, and have a second person on the iPad controlling the main camera's motion. It's not as good of a solution as a second remote, but it's cheaper for sure.
2017-4-17
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
United States

It would be great if DJI could allow flexibility with the HDMI... would help out in many ways.
2017-4-17
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, I think this would really helpful.

I currently don't use FPV for the same reasons you mentioned at the start of the post.

2017-4-17
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
United States

To update... I noticed the FPV can be resized by "pinch-zoom" with 2 fingers. so FPV size can be adjusted, I still feel having it over HDMI would be amazing so that way I can use waveform on the tablet.
DJI can you please comment if this can be done? I see other features being released like "fixed wing mode" for the mavic... this can help us content creators by further improving our tools.
Thank you!
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules