Custom buttons and control wheel not working as intended.
2292 6 2017-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seamless Media
lvl.1
United States

I noticed a couple bugs in the app/controller:

- Setting one of the C1/C2 buttons to change shutter/ISO, pressing does not toggle selection between the two for adjustment with the wheel as intended, it only beeps and pops up a tooltip onscreen. Desired operation is to be able to adjust shutter speed with right wheel, click C1 (or C2 if set), blue highlight will toggle from shutter to ISO, and wheel will now adjust ISO allowing for quick manual adjustment of exposure while in manual mode.

- While in manual focus mode, holding the C1 button while moving the gimbal wheel should adjust manual focus, this does indeed happen, but it also simultaneously adjust the gimbal position as well. Desired operations is for the gimbal to not receive control from the left wheel while the C1 is held in, allowing quick manual focus only while holding in the C1, and returning to gimbal control when C1 is released.

- Somewhere in the camera settings (if I am remembering correctly) there is a misspelling "Explosure" instead of Exposure.

These are with firmware .500, DJI Go 4.0.4 Andriod on LG V20
2017-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

"While in manual focus mode, holding the C1 button while moving the gimbal wheel should adjust manual focus, this does indeed happen, but it also simultaneously adjust the gimbal position as well."
Could you please make a short video of this?
2017-3-7
Use props
Seamless Media
lvl.1
United States

Was finally able to make a video showing the problems above:
2017-3-22
Use props
fans38a546c0
New
United States

Seamless Media Posted at 2017-3-22 12:02
https://youtu.be/atHNq0Eassw

I am having the same issue with not being able to toggle between ISO and shutter speed with he C2 button configured for it. I have updated to the latest firmware versions, downgraded, then  upgraded again. It doesn't fix it.
2017-4-22
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Seamless Media Posted at 2017-3-22 12:02
https://youtu.be/atHNq0Eassw

You are in AFC. You need to change to Manual Focus and then it will work.
2017-4-22
Use props
Seamless Media
lvl.1
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-4-22 22:19
You are in AFC. You need to change to Manual Focus and then it will work.

If you watch the video, I demonstrate that issue starting at 1:17 where I do indeed switch to MF.
2017-5-29
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Seamless Media Posted at 2017-5-29 06:47
If you watch the video, I demonstrate that issue starting at 1:17 where I do indeed switch to MF.

Under General Settings there is an option to enable MF. Have you turned this on?
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules