Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO not finding OSMO WIFI
1513 6 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3d037974
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

Okay every since I've had the osmo handle and added my x5 camera w/adaptor when I'm at home the osmo won't find the osmo wifi I have a S7 egde and just updated to the latest software but these issues I've had before the update. Now today I bring my osmo into work today and it works just fine so I'm not sure why if won't connect while I'm at home?
2017-3-6
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Is your home network overriding the osmo network, I get this a lot, have to tell the phone to forget my home network..

Or can you just not see the Osmo network in your phone settings at all ?
2017-3-6
Use props
fans3d037974
lvl.1
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-6 11:10
Is your home network overriding the osmo network, I get this a lot, have to tell the phone to forget my home network..

Or can you just not see the Osmo network in your phone settings at all ?

No I can't only see the Osmo network, prior to updating my Samsung s7 edge I would be able to see all networks around but with the new sw it only shows my home network.
2017-3-6
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

fans3d037974 Posted at 2017-3-6 11:44
No I can't only see the Osmo network, prior to updating my Samsung s7 edge I would be able to see all networks around but with the new sw it only shows my home network.

Oh, hoping for a simple fix.. I had a Samsung for a while and had to do numerous hard resets and cache resets when it misbehaved, often 'smart' network related, but that was more about dropping connections.

I'd be tempted to a reset of everything.
2017-3-6
Use props
fans3d037974
lvl.1
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-6 12:01
Oh, hoping for a simple fix.. I had a Samsung for a while and had to do numerous hard resets and cache resets when it misbehaved, often 'smart' network related, but that was more about dropping connections.

I'd be tempted to a reset of everything.

I think it's the new update that I just preformed because in the old sw in the wifi tab you can see all available networks but now it doesn't have that feature anymore I'll have to figure out if it can be turned on. But it does work away from my home.
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans3d037974 Posted at 2017-3-6 12:34
I think it's the new update that I just preformed because in the old sw in the wifi tab you can see all available networks but now it doesn't have that feature anymore I'll have to figure out if it can be turned on. But it does work away from my home.

When it connects to your home network if you forget the network will it then connect the Osmo to your phone?
2017-3-8
Use props
fans4ebd70e9
New
Indonesia

Somebody pls help. My OSMO wifi not appear in my network list. I use iphone 5S with IOS 10.2.
I've tried thetroubleshoot by holding triger and shutter and hold down the power, still no effect.
Also when I turn on the osmo, power indicator turn green only for seconds, no indicator of running fan, then led indicator turn red again.

2017-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules