507 2 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigKitty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148907 ft
Canada

Hello guys,
Just wanted to share my thoughts on the Mavic and show what I just created! I am so excited. Absolutley love the Mavic. My first drone to be exact. I would appreciate ALL tips you can give me. Here is some footage I made from Mahahual, Mexico on the Caribbean Sea. I shot in 4K with D-Cinelike with neutral color profile.
I noticed the horizon I think is off center in some footage. I will have to search how to Calibrate this. I still need to adjust some of the settings also for how fast the mavic turns etc. I did not use tripod mode yet either.
Please comment away! Thank you

2017-3-6
Use props
Kalibr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59416 ft
United States

Excellent footage!!! Nice job editing as well. Since you're asking for some critique... I would recommend toning down the gimbal settings so the camera movements are slower and smoother.
2017-3-6
Use props
BigKitty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148907 ft
Canada

Kalibr Posted at 2017-3-6 13:15
Excellent footage!!! Nice job editing as well. Since you're asking for some critique... I would recommend toning down the gimbal settings so the camera movements are slower and smoother.

Thank you! Yes I am experimenting with that now. Can you recommend me some settings ?
Thanks
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules