Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No response from DJI and no updates to my RMA Case?
4630 33 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaronn
lvl.1
United States

I sent my Mavic back last week (delivered on 3/2/17) due to the camera not working.  
I forgot to put the ticket in the box, so I emailed support on 2/25/17 asking how to make sure everything is properly handled.  No response.  Sent follow-ups on 2/28 and 3/2.  No response.

When I check the status under my claim number, it says they're still waiting to receive it.  Is DJI always this unresponsive?

Case #
CAS-468109-Z4S2W3

REQUEST #434736
2017-3-6
Use props
Damo0852
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Exactly the same boat! Sent mine back last week and they received on 3/3/17. No update on my case file. I think they just take a while to get through them all. The support email I received said 3-8 days although this may be a little over optimistic.
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, aaronn. I have brought this to the attention of our support team and we will escalate the case for you.
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Damo0852 Posted at 2017-3-6 13:52
Exactly the same boat! Sent mine back last week and they received on 3/3/17. No update on my case file. I think they just take a while to get through them all. The support email I received said 3-8 days although this may be a little over optimistic.

Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to look into it.
2017-3-6
Use props
Damo0852
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-6 18:43
Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to look into it.

Hi Mindy

Thanks for your reply. My case number is:

CAS-480060-C4Q8F8

If you could check where this is up to that would be great,

thanks!
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Damo0852 Posted at 2017-3-7 00:51
Hi Mindy

Thanks for your reply. My case number is:

It will take some times to update the case. I'll help to add a note to your case.
2017-3-7
Use props
aaronn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-6 18:39
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, aaronn. I have brought this to the attention of our support team and we will escalate the case for you.

Thank you.  I look forward to getting my drone back.  Also, I don't know if it's applicable since this is probably a warranty issue, but I have Care Refresh too.
2017-3-7
Use props
aaronn
lvl.1
United States

It's been almost a week since DJI received it, and still no update on the case, and still no responses to my numerous emails.
"Once the product is received, it will take 1 working day for unpacking. Please wait patiently."
Well it's been 4 working days.
2017-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

aaronn Posted at 2017-3-8 08:20
It's been almost a week since DJI received it, and still no update on the case, and still no responses to my numerous emails.
"Once the product is received, it will take 1 working day for unpacking. Please wait patiently."
Well it's been 4 working days.

“He that can have patience can have what he will.”
2017-3-8
Use props
Luchian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6706 ft
Romania

Same here: Case No. CAS-469392-M9N1T4 and this is second unit

Hope third one will be the lucky one
2017-3-8
Use props
aaronn
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-8 09:18
“He that can have patience can have what he will.”

I have patience, it's the lack of communication that bothers me.  If they told me they have it but it will be a month until I have it back, so be it.  But they've gone completely dark after having my drone for nearly a week, claiming it only takes 1 working day to unpack.  
Edit: they actually stopped responding days before they even received it.
2017-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

aaronn Posted at 2017-3-8 10:25
I have patience, it's the lack of communication that bothers me.  If they told me they have it but it will be a month until I have it back, so be it.  But they've gone completely dark after having my drone for nearly a week, claiming it only takes 1 working day to unpack.  

That's dji communication is very slack, can be like watching the kettle boil, best to give it 10/14 business days if you don't have it then that's the time to kick up a stink, you should receive it back in that timeframe, and yes dji need to drag themselves into 21st century as regards customer service, they are a relative new company,
Remember when Apple were 10 years old they were an absolute disaster, in the same timeframe dji are streets ahead.

2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Luchian Posted at 2017-3-8 09:42
Same here: Case No. CAS-469392-M9N1T4 and this is second unit

Hope third one will be the lucky one

I've added your case# to management.
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

aaronn Posted at 2017-3-8 10:25

Your Mavic was received in today and moving through the process.
It can take several days from when delivery trucks drop of to the loading docks for the packages to move through logistics and to the correct departments.
2017-3-8
Use props
Luchian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6706 ft
Romania

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-8 11:50
I've added your case# to management.

Thanks, i'll wait but hope unit that i will recieve to be fine
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Luchian Posted at 2017-3-8 13:15
Thanks, i'll wait but hope unit that i will recieve to be fine

I'm sure it will be,
2017-3-8
Use props
aaronn
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-8 11:57
Your Mavic was received in today and moving through the process.
It can take several days from when delivery trucks drop of to the loading docks for the packages to move through logistics and to the correct departments.

Thank you, Ken and Mindy.

I finally got a bunch of emails today; it was received, it was evaluated, it was determined it will be covered under warranty, and it's currently undergoing repair.

Thanks again!
2017-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

aaronn Posted at 2017-3-8 13:55

I finally got a bunch of emails today; it was received, it was evaluated, it was determined it will be covered under warranty, and it's currently undergoing repair.

As I said in my quote. Lol

Good luck hope you have it back sooon
2017-3-8
Use props
darryn2
lvl.1

New Zealand

CAS-303622-M4X2C0

Mine started Sept 3rd 2016 when there was a fault with my original drone that resulted in my phone rebooting numerous times and the loss of the drone into a river never to be seen again (didn't return home).
The replacement cost me $1329.30 AUS and was faulty out of the box with a downward sensor error.
Was sent back on the 8th Feb after numerous emails trying to get DJI to sort a replacement here in New Zealand without luck.  
All I get is an excuse that I was happy with the 1st time but after a month doesn't wash. 'Its getting ready to be sent out' is not an excuse anymore.  Its now 9 March and I still have not heard a reply that it is sent.  

Since my purchase, I've been longer without a drone than with one!!

I definitely will not be buying DJI products from here on and I'd suggest to anyone else who is looking for support with there new drone to look elsewhere as DJI's support is as rare as hens teeth.
If you can't support something locally in a country, don't sell it in that country!!

2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

aaronn Posted at 2017-3-8 13:55

Good to hear, thanks for posting.
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

darryn2 Posted at 2017-3-8 14:01
CAS-303622-M4X2C0

Mine started Sept 3rd 2016 when there was a fault with my original drone that resulted in my phone rebooting numerous times and the loss of the drone into a river never to be seen again (didn't return home).

I am sorry about that and I've added your case to the management file.
2017-3-8
Use props
darryn2
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-8 14:18
I am sorry about that and I've added your case to the management file.

Wow, so all it took was to jump on this forum to complain and POW, my drone is on the way.... well done DJI, I'll gladly recommend this Forum for real support from now on!!
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

darryn2 Posted at 2017-3-8 20:04
Wow, so all it took was to jump on this forum to complain and POW, my drone is on the way.... well done DJI, I'll gladly recommend this Forum for real support from now on!!

Glad it's been sorted out for you.
You may want to update your prior post if you like.
2017-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

darryn2 Posted at 2017-3-8 20:04

I definitely will not be buying DJI products from here on and I'd suggest to anyone else who is looking for support with there new drone to look elsewhere as DJI's support is as rare as hens teeth.
If you can't support something locally in a country, don't sell it in that country!!

A bit scathing that considering you came here and got great support from dji, you recommend people don't buy of dji, yet you bought TWICE, you know what they say about once bitten, or maybe you don't .
2017-3-9
Use props
aaronn
lvl.1
United States

Can someone from DJI take another look at my case?  My Mavic stopped working at the beginning of my last trip and my next one is on Tuesday the 21st.  Was really hoping to have it back in time as it's nearly a month after I shipped it out.

The repair status says it should take 3-4 working days and we're already on day 6 with the status showing it's still at the first stage of repair of the 3.

CAS-468109-Z4S2W3
2017-3-15
Use props
Impact9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 215886 ft
United States

Mine was received on the March 10th still no change in repair status.

CAS-485607-Q9Y3D2
2017-3-15
Use props
aaronn
lvl.1
United States

Impact9 Posted at 2017-3-15 15:18

CAS-485607-Q9Y3D2

Mine was received on the 8th after it was delivered on the 28th.  DJI's repair service - and customer service in general - is definitely living up (down?) to its reputation.  
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Impact9 Posted at 2017-3-15 15:18

CAS-485607-Q9Y3D2

Your case says fly away and operator error and you want a refund.
I reviewed your flight and I only see you at 3.3ft and they you went 100% full forward and let off a little before the tree and the aircraft slowly slowed down but not fast enough and you ran into the trees on the edge of the wash. There was no reverse input given to assist in the stopping.
2017-3-16
Use props
Impact9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 215886 ft
United States

I'm sick of beating my head against a wall here.  I was able to recover my drone from the river and sent it in and yes I requested a refund. I would be happiest with a refund but if that's not going to happen I would like it replaced/repaired.

2017-3-16
Use props
dafi87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54272 ft
Germany

They have mine since Feb 21st and it took until Mar 6th to show up as "received". Now it's "under repair" since Mar 8th. Not impressed or happy at all.
2017-3-16
Use props
Range30
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-16 07:22
Your case says fly away and not operator error and you want a refund.
I reviewed your flight and I only see you at 3.3ft and they you went 100% full forward and let off a little before the tree and the aircraft slowly slowed down but not fast enough and you ran into the trees on the edge of the wash. There was no reverse input given to assist in the stopping.

Told it like a BOSS!
2017-3-18
Use props
aaronn
lvl.1
United States

Does it make sense that I got a different drone back after a basic warranty repair rather than my drone back?  Do I need to register this new one with the FAA since I now have a new SN?
2017-3-24
Use props
marcinPL
New
Poland

aaronn Posted at 2017-3-24 10:47
Does it make sense that I got a different drone back after a basic warranty repair rather than my drone back?  Do I need to register this new one with the FAA since I now have a new SN?

On 6th June I have opened repair case CAS-691233-S8N8W5. On 8th June I have sent my drone to DJI repair center in Germany in Niederlauer. I have received confirmation that it has been delivered to DJI center on 13th June. Online repair tracking system still shows that DJI is awaiting to receive the package! Short note says about 1-5 days of possible "slip", however today it is ten days later and still no progress.

Please help me understand where is the drone and what causes the delays? Furthermore DJI support doesnt answer any requests - I have already placed two requests: 593380, 598184 - is DJI ignoring all the clients?

regards,
Marcin Rabiej
2017-6-22
Use props
marcinPL
New
Poland

On 6th June I have opened repair case CAS-691233-S8N8W5. On 8th June I have sent my drone to DJI repair center in Germany in Niederlauer. I have received confirmation that it has been delivered to DJI center on 13th June. Online repair tracking system still shows that DJI is awaiting to receive the package! Short note says about 1-5 days of possible "slip", however today it is ten days later and still no progress.

Please help me understand where is the drone and what causes the delays? Furthermore DJI support doesnt answer any requests - I have already placed two requests: 593380, 598184 - is DJI ignoring all the clients?

regards,
Marcin Rabiej
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules