MOD question - refund
1001 4 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

I just got my mavic, unfortunately got one that has the blurry sides issue.  Instead of sending in for repair (which I'm hearing is taking way too long for some people, and only to get back another mavic with the same or worse issue) I'm thinking I'd just like a refund and I'll order another one.  The question is, can my DJI Care be moved over to another mavic, or does it also get refunded?
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If it's accord with our return policy, we can refund the Mavic and DJI Care Refresh for you.
You can purchase new Mavic with the DJI Care Refresh.
2017-3-6
Use props
alirz5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
United States

They refused my refund doubt they'll accept yours. I also have the blurry Issei on the left side.
DJI Are a bunch of crooks....will never buy another DJI product even that is for sure.
2017-3-6
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

What was the reason for refusal? Policy clearly states refund is available up to 7 days...
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

alirz5 Posted at 2017-3-6 18:50
They refused my refund doubt they'll accept yours. I also have the blurry Issei on the left side.
DJI Are a bunch of crooks....will never buy another DJI product even that is for sure.

If it's not accord with our return policy, we cannot arrange a refund for you.
And if your aircraft has manufacturing defects and still within warranty period, we will take care of it.
Please refer to the screenshot. refund service.png
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules