Remove DJI Watermark?
35196 13 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hypnotist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559229 ft
United States

Does anyone know how to remove the DJI watermark from videos that come out of the DJI GO 4 editor? It seems the last update on iOS made it appear and I'm wondering if anyone has found a setting that turns it off.

I love the simplicity and sharing ability, but the watermark is a deal breaker for me on real estate videos. Here's a still frame to show you what I mean.

I'm not interested in editing in another editor, so don't bother with other suggestions. If it can't be done, consider this a feature request to add an option to disable the watermark.
IMG_6734.PNG
2017-3-6
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

This is rather a difficult issue. For most enthusiasts like myself, I don't mind the watermark as I am happy for people to know the photo came from a Mavic.
I guess DJI designed the Mavic for non professionals and assumed that anyone making money out of drone photography would buy one of their commercial drones and be appropriately qualified and certificated when using it in places where there are houses and people.
2017-3-6
Use props
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft
United States

don't use the editor... pull the image or video from the card
2017-3-6
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure, but give this a try......
At the bottom of the main GO4  screen are four icons for Equipment, Editor, Skypixel and ME.
Tap ME. At the bottom of the ME page is SETTINGS, tap SETTINGS.
In the center section, Privacy or Privacy Settings has a > icon. Tap the > to open the menus
Turn off those settings you desire:
ANDROID PRIVACY SETTINGS:

Android Privacy Settings

Android Privacy Settings

iOS PRIVACY SETTINGS:

iOS Privacy Settings

iOS Privacy Settings

2017-3-6
Use props
hypnotist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559229 ft
United States

Daroga Posted at 2017-3-6 21:09
At the bottom of the main GO4  screen are four icons for Equipment, Editor, Skypixel and ME.

That was it!! Thank you Daruga. What an odd place for those settings.
2017-3-7
Use props
JT-711
New

Timor-Leste

Can we replace it with our own watermark tho?
2017-4-24
Use props
RancherNicholas
lvl.1
United States

I think this is rather ridiculous.  It is my equipment and my images - why is DJI slapping their brand on it?  Seriously, DJI is really upsetting me with their unperforming apps and overreaching claims...
2018-8-18
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

RancherNicholas Posted at 2018-8-18 10:00
I think this is rather ridiculous.  It is my equipment and my images - why is DJI slapping their brand on it?  Seriously, DJI is really upsetting me with their unperforming apps and overreaching claims...

It's a switch setting for goodness sake.  Simple fix.  Some people like that advertisement.  
2018-8-18
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

It is cheap advertising to have that switch turned on as default! They did it on purpose lol
2018-8-18
Use props
RancherNicholas
lvl.1
United States

Point taken, just venting some frustration with dji.  Thank you.
2018-8-19
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Daroga Posted at 2017-3-6 21:09

thanks for your post and bringing that to my attention.
2018-8-19
Use props
djiuser_sLXixjxuNAmR
New

United States

JT-711 Posted at 2017-4-24 19:17
Can we replace it with our own watermark tho?

JT-711 were you successful in learning how to upload our own watermarks into the DJI GO4 App Editor? Thanks for any insight/info
2020-2-10
Use props
Amimi
lvl.2

South Korea

Hello, you can just use a video-editing software or watermark expert, I think you can try the Easepaint. It's an all in one software which can add or remove the watermark from videos and it supports batch remove watermark. Hope it can help you.

2020-3-30
Use props
darkblu32
lvl.1

Singapore

Amimi Posted at 3-30 01:16
Hello, you can just use a video-editing software or watermark expert, I think you can try the Easepaint. It's an all in one software which can add or remove the watermark from videos and it supports batch remove watermark. Hope it can help you.

[view_image]

Wow such useful software to do, actually I also figured out that EasePaint Watermark Expert also can help to add watermark instead of just removing watermark or logo away. It is really useful!
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules