CAS-462678-S0M1K2
1176 14 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deplorable
lvl.2
Flight distance : 728491 ft
United States

I created a repair request for my drone on 2/17.  It was received at DJI on 2/28.  It is still showing as "To Be Received" today, 3/7.  I contacted customer service last Thursday via the chat now feature and was told that the system had not updated. As of today, it is still showing as "To Be Received".  Is this normal?  From the circumstances of the crash, as well as the log I presume is reviewed, I am hoping this is covered by warranty, so I'm a little anxious to at least know it arrived.

Thanks!!
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we're aware of your case and will help you receive an update as soon as possible. Please do not worry about it since it's delivered, it takes several business days to check in and update the system.
Sorry to hear your crash, we'll contact you with the data analysis result once it's done.
2017-3-6
Use props
fans293b777c
lvl.1
United States

I've had a similar situation (CAS-454338-R2F7J9): My case was accepted on February 15, was dropped off via UPS (Tracking #1ZE80E409063003491) on February 21, and is still sitting at "To Be Received." I understand it takes several business days to check in but we are going on three weeks now and according to the Repair Progress Inquiry my case will be closed if my item is not received within 30 days...
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans293b777c Posted at 2017-3-7 08:18
I've had a similar situation (CAS-454338-R2F7J9): My case was accepted on February 15, was dropped off via UPS (Tracking #1ZE80E409063003491) on February 21, and is still sitting at "To Be Received." I understand it takes several business days to check in but we are going on three weeks now and according to the Repair Progress Inquiry my case will be closed if my item is not received within 30 days...

I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
And I will make sure they  follow up the case as soon as possible.
Apologize for the inconvenience.
2017-3-7
Use props
Mint Blue Media
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-7 17:51
I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
And I will make sure they  follow up the case as soon as possible.
Apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you!!!
2017-3-8
Use props
deplorable
lvl.2
Flight distance : 728491 ft
United States

Update for anyone that happens to read through this post.

The day after I asked my question, dji confirmed reciept and said they woukd do two day shipping on the way back as a courtesy.  Two days later I get my invoice that it's covered under warranty and will be fixed in 3 to 5 days.  I'm glad it was covered as it seemed like a cut and dry mechanical failure to me.

Thank you for helping natalia. I was a bit worried initially, but now it's humming along!!
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

deplorable Posted at 2017-3-8 19:28
Update for anyone that happens to read through this post.

The day after I asked my question, dji confirmed reciept and said they woukd do two day shipping on the way back as a courtesy.  Two days later I get my invoice that it's covered under warranty and will be fixed in 3 to 5 days.  I'm glad it was covered as it seemed like a cut and dry mechanical failure to me.

Thanks for your update, glad to hear everything goes smoothly.
2017-3-8
Use props
Mint Blue Media
lvl.1
United States

Update for me as well:

I have not heard anything. Nothing has changed on the Repair Status via my Case Details and I haven't been notified of any changes or advancements. We are now going on 23 days with no action, not even a confirmation that it's been received.
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mint Blue Media Posted at 2017-3-9 13:35
Update for me as well:

I have not heard anything. Nothing has changed on the Repair Status via my Case Details and I haven't been notified of any changes or advancements. We are now going on 23 days with no action, not even a confirmation that it's been received.

Sorry for the trouble, we're working on your case recently, will get back once we have news shortly.
2017-3-11
Use props
Mint Blue Media
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-11 19:23
Sorry for the trouble, we're working on your case recently, will get back once we have news shortly.

So after no news still, I went to look into my case again. Started an online chat with DJI support to see what was going on with my repair...seems DJI lost my package. DJI NEVER TOLD ME THIS. Looking at UPS' website just to make sure I didn't miss anything, I found that DJI had reported a claim of a lost package, more than two weeks after it was confirmed delivered! UPS investigated and confirmed its delivery, I let DJI Support know this and then I was told that my case has been "escalated" and that they would be in touch within 24-48 hours to confirm that they even have my package. I've seen other cases be "escalated" in other threads of this forum and I'm concerned that they will not get back in touch with me, that I'll have to initiate the contact. Prove me wrong DJI.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mint Blue Media Posted at 2017-3-15 12:13
So after no news still, I went to look into my case again. Started an online chat with DJI support to see what was going on with my repair...seems DJI lost my package. DJI NEVER TOLD ME THIS. Looking at UPS' website just to make sure I didn't miss anything, I found that DJI had reported a claim of a lost package, more than two weeks after it was confirmed delivered! UPS investigated and confirmed its delivery, I let DJI Support know this and then I was told that my case has been "escalated" and that they would be in touch within 24-48 hours to confirm that they even have my package. I've seen other cases be "escalated" in other threads of this forum and I'm concerned that they will not get back in touch with me, that I'll have to initiate the contact. Prove me wrong DJI.

We understand how you feel, your case is under progress recently, deeply sorry for the inconvenience, we'll keep an eye on it's status and hope we can figure it out soon.
2017-3-15
Use props
Mint Blue Media
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-15 21:11
We understand how you feel, your case is under progress recently, deeply sorry for the inconvenience, we'll keep an eye on it's status and hope we can figure it out soon.

I was right. I had to initiate contact. NO UPDATES FROM DJI. I started a chat and nothing has changed. DJI still won't even tell me outright they have simply lost my package!!! Now I've been told that the DJI Shipping Department will contact me with an update "probably next week".... are you kidding me! How hard is it to pick up a phone, admit fault, and send me a new controller? How are we suppose to be professionals using these products if the company itself prevents us from using them? I'm honestly embarrassed to tell my clients that I can't shoot footage because my drone controller is "still under repair" let alone the fact that it's actually missing under DJI's watch. FIX THIS! SEND ME A REPLACEMENT! GIVE ME A CALL AND TELL ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING! ANYTHING!
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mint Blue Media Posted at 2017-3-17 09:44
I was right. I had to initiate contact. NO UPDATES FROM DJI. I started a chat and nothing has changed. DJI still won't even tell me outright they have simply lost my package!!! Now I've been told that the DJI Shipping Department will contact me with an update "probably next week".... are you kidding me! How hard is it to pick up a phone, admit fault, and send me a new controller? How are we suppose to be professionals using these products if the company itself prevents us from using them? I'm honestly embarrassed to tell my clients that I can't shoot footage because my drone controller is "still under repair" let alone the fact that it's actually missing under DJI's watch. FIX THIS! SEND ME A REPLACEMENT! GIVE ME A CALL AND TELL ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING! ANYTHING!

Our team is working on your case recently, it takes some time to figure out what happened for the remote, will contact you once we get any progress, truly appreciate your patience.
2017-3-19
Use props
Mint Blue Media
lvl.1
United States

After an hour on the phone last week with DJI Support and eventually talking to a supervisor, I got a brand new controller sent to me that arrived yesterday. I'm happy with the end result but was obviously frustrated with the lack of communication. Had I not pressured the case so many times, I'm not sure I wouldn't still be waiting. I'm sure mine was a unique case since the package was lost (even they didn't know what had happened) but having updates on the situation what have been nice. I love my Phantom 4, amazing product; just a big headache of an ordeal.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mint Blue Media Posted at 2017-3-29 07:35
After an hour on the phone last week with DJI Support and eventually talking to a supervisor, I got a brand new controller sent to me that arrived yesterday. I'm happy with the end result but was obviously frustrated with the lack of communication. Had I not pressured the case so many times, I'm not sure I wouldn't still be waiting. I'm sure mine was a unique case since the package was lost (even they didn't know what had happened) but having updates on the situation what have been nice. I love my Phantom 4, amazing product; just a big headache of an ordeal.

Appreciate your update and feedback, If I were in your position, I would feel the same way, sorry for the pain you've been caused.
Thanks for sharing us with your experience here, which provides us motivation to keep improving.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help.
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules