Mavic - Fast Repair?
1107 12 2017-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Borrtex
lvl.1
Czechia

Hey Guys!

I need your help with my repair case. On 25th of March 2017 we're flying to United States and we are going to be making some videos right in the Hollywood Studios. It has been a long way run to arrange all of that stuff...

I have sent my broken Mavic to DJI Germany Repair Service Center and I really need my drone to be repaired as soon as it's possible. They received it yesterday but in Online Repair Inquiry I can see that they're still waiting - It says "To be Received"...

My drone is pretty much OK, the only problem is camera which is ripped off...

Do you guys think it is possible that I could have my drone home before I leave to US?? (25.3)

Case number: CAS-480709-N9L0X3

If you can help me, I will be really grateful!!
Thank You so much!
Dan
2017-3-7
Use props
Droneachaarya
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30259 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear your situation. Based on my experience, I recommend that you make some other arrangements for your trip. You'll get a default response from the customer service soon!
2017-3-7
Use props
Borrtex
lvl.1
Czechia

Droneachaarya Posted at 2017-3-7 09:57
I'm sorry to hear your situation. Based on my experience, I recommend that you make some other arrangements for your trip. You'll get a default response from the customer service soon!

Thank you, man ... Yeaaah, I heared that the repair progress takes some time (it depends but it may be even like 30 to 40 days)...  But you know, just trying my best to figure out if there is any chance for me that the repair progress could be speeded up... I hope to have my own Mavic on that trip! We'll see.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It will takes about 3 business days to receive and update the case.
Could you please provide me with the tracking number of your package?
I'll help to add a note to your case.
2017-3-7
Use props
Borrtex
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-7 17:41
It will takes about 3 business days to receive and update the case.
Could you please provide me with the tracking number of your package?
I'll help to add a note to your case.

Thank You, I appreciate it. Tracking number is IZ497B074081.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Borrtex Posted at 2017-3-7 22:10
Thank You, I appreciate it. Tracking number is IZ497B074081.

I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
They will help to update the case as soon as possible.
2017-3-7
Use props
Borrtex
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-7 22:21
I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
They will help to update the case as soon as possible.

Thank You so much, Mindy. You're awesome!!
2017-3-7
Use props
Supervisor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197602 ft
United States

I hope the people at the repair center are as responsive as Mindy.
2017-3-8
Use props
Borrtex
lvl.1
Czechia

Supervisor Posted at 2017-3-8 22:25
I hope the people at the repair center are as responsive as Mindy.

Yeah, I hope so too... But so far, it looks like the're not. It's there almost one week now, and in Repair Progress Inquiry it still says: to be received.....
2017-3-9
Use props
Borrtex
lvl.1
Czechia

Still nothing is happening.... I should probably get ready to figure this out in a different way..... I doubt that they're willing to work faster....
2017-3-13
Use props
Borrtex
lvl.1
Czechia

Wow! Today, in the morning suprise was waiting on me. They did damage assessment and quoted me about the price of repair. So, I'm pretty suprised. It looks like I'm gonna make it until my flight!! :-) Thanks to everyone.
2017-3-14
Use props
Droneachaarya
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30259 ft
United States

Borrtex Posted at 2017-3-14 01:03
Wow! Today, in the morning suprise was waiting on me. They did damage assessment and quoted me about the price of repair. So, I'm pretty suprised. It looks like I'm gonna make it until my flight!! :-) Thanks to everyone.

Did you make it yet!
2017-3-27
Use props
Borrtex
lvl.1
Czechia

Yeah! Drone is at home already for now week!  DJI Repair Centre (in Germany) is amazing! ....  As a matter of a fact that tomorrow I'm flying to Los Angeles, I already packed my drone and it's ready to go.. BUT; Do you guys know how is it with batteries transport? I'm going with British Airways... Drone in checked in baggage + batteries (2) in hand packed luggage?
2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules