Mavic NOT shipping in 1-3 days!!
1054 5 2017-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cvargas
lvl.1
United States

I saw that Mavics were now shipping within 1-3 days so I went ahead and placed an order a few days ago for my Mavic and a few batteries. I then got an email that my order was confirmed and logged back in to my account to see that the order was now updated to SHIPPED.

I never received any tracking information so I went on the chat and was told that my first PARTIAL shipment will go out on March 27. That's 20 days, NOT 1-3. Not to mention it's only a partial shipment and not even the full order.

I was told that there is no way to honor the 1-3 days as advertised on the website - there was no explanation as to why. Had I known this before I would've ordered through a different retailer like B&H. They also can't tell me what is included in my partial shipment. For all I know I'll only get the batteries and no Mavic.

2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is your order# and I will inquire about it.
If you order additional items it could delay your order.
Batteries are currently 10-15 business days after payment conformation.
2017-3-7
Use props
cvargas
lvl.1
United States

0019235268098.. my order is essentially a customized Fly More Combo (minus the bag and car charger).
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

cvargas Posted at 2017-3-7 12:03
0019235268098.. my order is essentially a customized Fly More Combo (minus the bag and car charger).

I have confirmed with pre-sales team.
The Intelligent Flight Battery has been shipped out.  
Since the Quick-release Folding Propellers are out of stock currently, we have split the ship order for Mavic Pro in order to ship it out earlier.
Once the Quick-release Folding Propellers are in stock, we will arrange the shipping as soon as possible.
2017-3-7
Use props
cvargas
lvl.1
United States

Thanks Mindy,
So then it will be three shipments: batteries, then Mavic Pro, then propellers?

Any update on the Mavic Pro? I received the tracking information last night for the batteries but they won't do me much good without the drone ;)
2017-3-8
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Whoa! I had similar experience. I can't believe I'm not the only one who has had something like this occur. Was DJI able to ship out rest of your order?
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules