Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Password protected devices.
1089 6 2017-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AACY
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

Maybe this feature is available, but so far I haven't haven't been able to find anything like it.

But I think that it would be nice to have the option to set a password, a pin or a combination of movements on the 5D pad, which must be entered before being able to fly your own device, this could help in the case that someone got their drone stolen or just as an optional added safety feature that will only allow the registered owner of the drone to make it fly.
2017-3-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Good Idea! ... I am with you on that.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your suggestion. I have passed the suggestion to the appropriate team for review.
2017-3-7
Use props
AACY
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-7 19:05
Thank you for your suggestion. I have passed the suggestion to the appropriate team for review.

Thank you very much Mindy!

Have great day!
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI GO PM Team
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

Hi!thanks for your suggestion, we will consider it in the later firmware version.
2017-3-8
Use props
AACY
Second Officer
China

DJI GO PM Team Posted at 2017-3-8 22:34
Hi!thanks for your suggestion, we will consider it in the later firmware version.

Great to hear that, thanks for taken it into account.

Cheers!
2017-3-8
Use props
fansd4fbf259
New

United States

#Quick Reply Here#you can retrieve data by yourself. There are programs to do that. For example Password Manager I used it few times.it's free and it works as good as can be expected. The main thing is to stop using the external hard disk until you use this tool, and avoid writing any files to it.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules