Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I would not buy any of DJI products if...
600 1 2017-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PluMotion
New

South Korea

I would not buy any of DJI products if I knew it was almost impossible to reach DJI Korea for repair. I own an Osmo Mobile, Mavic Pro, and Ronin M.
I've been happy with Osmo Mobile and Mavic Pro but Ronin M isnt satisfying at all. It isnt working properly and its been only a couple of weeks since I purchased it.
I use a Panasonic Lumix FZ2500 with Ronin M. It is the only camera I use. With it, Ronin M does not allow the upright mode. It seems weird. And while operating Ronin M, the tilting motor goes off randomly. My Ronin M is very new and lastest-firmware-upgraded. So behind all this annoyance, I tried to reach DJI Korea for repair. They never anwer(this is what I hate the most). I visited their website instead but I am not still allowed to book for repair. It doesnt even indicate any direction for Ronin. Is this DJI Korea's customer caring? I'm very upset and dissapointed.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please let me know in which way you were trying to contact our tech support?
Did you sent email to support.kr@dji.com but get no answer?
2017-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules