Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI LB2 iPad HELP
2116 6 2017-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
llcr3ll
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

i just setup lightbridge 2 and its all working well but two things, is there a way to show the video feed at full screen and remove the appature and shutter speed showing at the bottom, im using a S900, A2, Zenmuse A7 with Sony A7r and LB2?  its showing everything fine just small and im on IOS Ipad air2.

Second is roll i tried mapping the channel on d2 with the wheel on the right and running a servo cable from the Zenmuse to the F2 on the A2 but nothing happens, am i doing it wrong?
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify when you're referring to the servo cable, do you mean the shutter cable from the Z15 itself or a 3rd party component? Regarding the Go app, you unfortunately cannot remove the OSD and menu options from the Master controller. You could get a clean screen from OSD info via the HDMI out, but that's as a secondary screen.
2017-3-8
Use props
Brunetti
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108251 ft
Germany

@llcr3ll

there is only one way, you have to change the display mode on the A7 to show no icons and values at all, just the LifeView. But the screen doesn't become bigger by that way.

I have nearly the same configuration and was having the same problem. 1 week ago i installed the AirCommander (lab.airpixel.cz) and i'm able to do this during flight now. Works perfect.
ups, i see you're in Australia... the AirCommander comes from Prague
2017-3-9
Use props
llcr3ll
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

wow Brunetti thats such an amazing invention I didn't even know that existed, how are you finding it and will it work with LB2 and iPad?
2017-3-9
Use props
Brunetti
lvl.2
Germany

The system has two parts: a remote controller unit for the pilot and a receiver mounted on the drone. Both of them need 5-13v. In my case I'm using an UBEC connected to the flight battery for the receiver and a simple 2s lipo for the rc.

The only thing I don't like is the fact that the transmission from the receiver to the A7 is an infrared signal. That means, in very sunny days it could be weak, but i will see this in summer. Maybe it's not really a problem, the distance between the iR-Diode and the A7 is just 5 cm in my case, it depends on your method to mount it.

With this you are able to switch all relevant values for the exposure. I was totally p*** off when I was realizing that the iR-port on the Zenmuse is only able to do the shuttering command, nothing more! This is a shame for DJI... they sell it as a PRO-system :-(

Intelli-g (https://intelli-g.com) is also selling a solution, it works with WiFi. It's more expensive, but you don't have the (possible) iR problem.
2017-3-10
Use props
llcr3ll
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

I've been looking into these and they sound perfect but the intelli-g needs a slave remote to work with LB2 on A3 pro system do you know if this one will work on a single operator ?

2017-3-16
Use props
Brunetti
lvl.2
Germany

I'm sorry, I don't... Just ask them.

But in the meantime, the most cheap and simple way would be to let the Sony take three exposures (EV -1, EV 0 and EV +1) at one shutter release. This works in nearly any situation to get at least one good.
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules