Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi email
1748 6 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJLSTUDIOS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recieved an email from Litchi this morning stating that the latest software upgrade has issues with it! Litchi suggested not using the modes that have issues until Litchi can develope a fix for the issues! Not only did Litchi recognize they have issues, they informed their customers of the issues and caution they from using the modes with issues. It was quite refreshing to hear from a company who value their customers enough to warn them of issues that has arisen!

2017-3-8
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Yes, I also received the email. Nothing wrong with admitting a problem and trying to alert your users. Much appreciated!
2017-3-8
Use props
New York Giants
lvl.3
Flight distance : 334774 ft
United States

Means a lot considering how many people use Litchi and they took the time to email all there litchi users. That's great they actually show they care about there customers like that.
2017-3-8
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Autologic's Autopilot also issued one.

Wonder how they found out?  Did DJI tell them the firmware was bad?  Probably should have pulled the update along with a notice to all users too, but leaving the update out there is bad form, imho.

Not being able to rollback with a locked firmware release is also a bad idea.  Just call it brickware.

2017-3-8
Use props
WilliamM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

A lot of reading between the lines here, Eg: ver. 3.1.2 ?
2017-3-8
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

GO this AM said I needed a new firmware update in red.  I didn't accept this as I was about to take off.

Are the "Firmware Update" notices for the remote or the drone or both?  Don't want to risk loading the bad one if this notice is for whatever device makes the autopiloting app useless.
2017-3-8
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-3-8 09:06
GO this AM said I needed a new firmware update in red.  I didn't accept this as I was about to take off.

Are the "Firmware Update" notices for the remote or the drone or both?  Don't want to risk loading the bad one if this notice is for whatever device makes the autopiloting app useless.

The email was from Litchi for the Litchi app.
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules