Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Contact local dealer or DJI service center
123Next >
78911 110 2014-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Terry
lvl.3

China

Welcome to DJI forum. Before you post, you may need to go through the following page and see if your issue can be solved.

DJI Wiki: http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Main_Page

DJI Video Guidance, software, and manual, pls find here:
http://www.dji.com/support
1.jpg

DJI Service Policies:
http://www.dji.com/service

You can find the dealer information here:
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/dealer

In case you need repair service and ask for RMA, pls contact DJI authorized repair site or DJI Service center.
http://www.dji.com/support
dealer.jpg

If you still need help, you can leave a note here and we will come back to you shortly:
http://www.dji.com/support/report-problem

2014-10-8
Use props
insitb
lvl.4

Singapore

Thanks Terry. Good to know that this is here.
2014-10-9
Use props
jruss1966
lvl.1

United States

Is DJI working on the gps problem with the P2VP?  Please make a post to inform your valued customers.
2014-11-1
Use props
brian.langley
lvl.1
United States

jruss1966 Posted at 2014-11-2 12:21
Is DJI working on the gps problem with the P2VP?  Please make a post to inform your valued customers ...

Completely agree. I very much want to be a DJI customer again, but need some answers on the GPS issues with P2VP before committing again.
2014-11-2
Use props
tony
New

United States

Are these the numbers to DJI Support?  I submitted a problem  on the support page and so far all I have received it a reply that they received it and after 3 days I still have not heard from them. Is this normal?  Like some others I have noticed in the forums my rotors stopped working and I have updated everything and still no go.  It initialized, locks on to plenty satellites and turns green as to be expected but when I put the sticks down to start the rotors nothing happens.  I have only flew it a couple of hours and that works out to about $800.00 per hours of flight time.  That is not what I would call getting your money's worth.
2014-11-6
Use props
cguerra
New

United States

DJI needs to be more flexible with allowable end user parts. All I need is the black ribbon cable to the camera that ripped on impact from a flyaway. Otherwise I have a $700 broken camera flying around for free. That ribbon cable has got to be the worst piece of engineering I have ever seen.
2014-11-6
Use props
garyamorgan
New

United States

cguerra@guerrat Posted at 2014-11-7 10:26
DJI needs to be more flexible with allowable end user parts. All I need is the black ribbon cable to ...

I couldn't agree more. My three day old Phantom Vision 2 Plus needs a cable.... Very poor engineering.:@
2014-11-8
Use props
weenie1
New

Australia

i see some e-bay seller trying to sell for $300 for ribbon cable  i need that cable two have look around the world on most sites  cant find i think DJI  have all the ribbon  in their factory  and trying to sell camera gimbal together for $800  maybe they have over supplied that product
2014-11-10
Use props
buddhi3665
New

Sri Lanka

Dear DJI-Terry,

Yest Still I have issue , so on how do I report my issue on using following link, because My issue with DJI Naza M lite, do we have to select that product on following form to inform my issue...?

"If you still need help, you can leave a note here and we will come back to you shortly:
http://www.dji.com/support/report-problem"

And 2nd one is I brought my Naza M Lite form Authorized  dealer of  Sri Lanka for DJI . but I have inform and give back my Combo to them fo resolve my issue (suddenly copter drifting to left hand side hover after 2-3 minutes). I have done calibrating using my usb and have update firmware again. but no green answer from control board. But still my dealer have this on his hand and no any positive reply. There reply is "No time to check".......... what a wonderful dealer of  Authorized DJI Dealer.
2014-11-11
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.4

United Kingdom

cguerra@guerrat Posted at 2014-11-7 10:26
DJI needs to be more flexible with allowable end user parts. All I need is the black ribbon cable to ...

Why wont DJI just sell us the spare parts we need, we don't need to be told we are not capable or our product is to technical.

I only need a RIBBON cable - TESTED with another, no issues, no service required and well, if I can test it and fit another , then remove it,  put back on original craft, Im sure I wont find it to hard to do it again....

Spares catalogue required please......  allow fixes for what you have already sold.
2014-11-12
Use props
ppinto
New
Angola

Hello everyone!
Can somebody explain me this, or I am crazy...DJI doesn't accept Payments on VISA???
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Dear Pedro,
Thank you for your email. Your request (127090) is currently being reviewed by a team member.
For further inquiries, please reply to this email
Pedro F P
Pedro F P Pinto
Nov 17 18:48
What do you mean you don’t accept visa?
It’s stated in your site that you accept visa and the amount is already blocked on my credit card
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:44:14 +0000
To: Pedro Pinto <ppinto@tap.pt>
Subject: Re: Order Number:
Hello Sir ,
Thank you for your email . Sorry we do not accept visa .
Best regards,
DJI Sales Dept.
2014-11-17 15:00 GMT+08:00 Pedro F P Pinto <ppinto@tap.pt>:
hello,
I didn't pay by PayPal . I payed with visa and it's showing as authorized.
Brgs
Pedro Pinto
Sent from my iPhone
On 17/11/2014, at 07:50, DJI, Sales <sales@dji.com> wrote:
Hello Pedro ,
Can you pls email to onlinesales@dji.com . And pls check your paypal again .
Shipping time will be upon the order time , from DEC .
Sorry , this moment we can't know the exactly package dimension .
Best regards,
DJI Sales Dept.
2014-11-15 16:45 GMT+08:00 Pedro F P Pinto <ppinto@tap.pt>:
Dear DJI,
I just order anew DJI inspire 1. The order number is xxxxxxxxx. It’s showing payment authorised, the amount is already debited in my credit card but when I check the status of my order its still showing “payment reviewing”. Is there any particular reason for that?
Also, could you give me an idea of when it will be shipped ? Final question: Can you give me the dimensions of the package ?
Thank you in advance
Brgds
Pedro Pinto
Kind regards,
DJI (Online Sales Support team)
2014-11-17
Use props
Tnecniv
lvl.1

Canada

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-13 10:24
Why wont DJI just sell us the spare parts we need, we don't need to be told we are not capable or  ...

Hello Mixstreme,

first time on the forum.
Are you talking about the DJI Video Output connection Ribbon Cable for Zenmuse H3-3D?
Thanks.

Tnecniv
2014-11-18
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Tnecniv Posted at 2014-11-19 01:09
Hello Mixstreme,

first time on the forum.

Hi, its this ribbon cable sir......
$_57.jpg
2014-11-18
Use props
Tnecniv
lvl.1

Canada

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-19 03:13
Hi, its this ribbon cable sir......

Ok.. Thank you mixstreme.

There is a new item on Ebay. It was just added couple hours ago. $45 shipping included. I thought you would be interested.

cheers.
Vincent
2014-11-18
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Tnecniv Posted at 2014-11-19 04:50

There is a new item on Ebay. It was just added couple hours ago. $45 sh ...

Many thanks Vincent..
2014-11-18
Use props
maipenrai2

Thailand

Hi Tnecniv

Can you please post the link on Ebay for the cabler . Thanks
2014-11-21
Use props
maipenrai2

Thailand

Tnecniv Posted at 2014-11-19 04:50

There is a new item on Ebay. It was just added couple hours ago. $45 sh ...

Hi Tnecniv

Can you please post the link on Ebay for the cable . Thanks
2014-11-21
Use props
Tnecniv
lvl.1

Canada

maipenrai2@gmai Posted at 2014-11-21 20:17
Hi Tnecniv

Can you please post the link on Ebay for the cable . Thanks

Hi Maipenrai2,

Sorry, I did contact the seller on ebay yesterday because I couldn't find the link anymore. He only had 10 of them which he sold in 2 hours. Sorry about that.

Cheers
2014-11-21
Use props
maipenrai2

Thailand

At least you sold 6 pc for 85.00 USD
2014-11-22
Use props
parti
lvl.1

Hungary

ebay.com/itm/DJI-Replacement-Camera-Ribbon-Cable-for-Phantom-2-Vision-Plus-Cam-Wire-Spare/261587994751?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27889%26meid%3D59efe945c604433d9c19cf4928a5dc82%26pid%3D100010%26prg%3D11452%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D24%26sd%3D231371820131[/url]
2014-11-22
Use props
Vernon01
New

Philippines

Hi. I would like to know when will INSPIRE 1 be available in dealers in Hongkong
2014-11-26
Use props
mglandorf68
New

United States

jruss1966 Posted at 2014-11-2 12:21
Is DJI working on the gps problem with the P2VP?  Please make a post to inform your valued customers ...

Yes is DJI working on GPS issue was testing my drone and made a huge mistake. Had it set to record if connection is lost with controller. So I turned mine off expecting to see my quad start to return home nope! Started to come to me then took off like a rocket so lost sight of it and ran down to repower remote once I had it in sight. Well that didn't happen tripped fell on my remote collapsed a lung so I contacted DJI and the local police. So I got 2 chest tubes that night one was about size of pencil easy well that didn't work so I got second one with no local since they used all they could on 1st one. Second chest tube was size of 1/2 inch garden hose hooked to suction for 6 days 7th day was going nuts and had to get home to my service dog he was crying and howling in my room so left 4 days early so 1500.00 plus for drone $70,000.00 in hospital bills. but good new 2 days after I got home police show up and say drone made a perfect landing 3 miles from my launch sight. So fool around with it for couple days when I got feeling better and sent it right back to DJI. They send it back saying nothings wrong with it. So I have a expedited return to DJI but with all I have read think I will make an appointment with a lawyer to discuss this and keep my bird till I talk with him.
2014-11-27
Use props
rexster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2740 ft
United States

My P2V+ arrived yesterday, and I didn't establish connection with my computer/Vision Assist and the aircraft. In desperation I called UAVDirect located in Liberty Hill, Texas. David took his time with me and walked me through the connection. He said someone would be there even after they closed (5pm) and give them a call if I needed more help. I can't say enough about these guys and helping me even if I didn't buy the unit from them.
2014-12-5
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.4

United States

Just got my phantom delivered today.  Still in box.  Bought direct from DJI.  Man, I'm really regretting not buying from a good hobby shop hearing these stories.
2014-12-9
Use props
rodelm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253602 ft
New Zealand

kjkisatsky@comc Posted at 2014-12-10 04:48
Just got my phantom delivered today.  Still in box.  Bought direct from DJI.  Man, I'm really regret ...

how many days did it take? i am quite anxious having no update since i placed my order from DJI's online store 3 days ago. My credit card has already been charged and the status is still "Payment Reviewing" after 3 days.
2014-12-9
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.4

United States

it takes a solid 3 days to get past payment reviewing before they ship.  Then it shipped on Wed and I got it today, Tue.   CA to NJ.  I can't wait for Christmas to open it.  I will be studying videos and instructions until then.
2014-12-9
Use props
junglejim2612
New

United States

ppinto@tap.pt Posted at 2014-11-17 19:02
Hello everyone!
Can somebody explain me this, or I am crazy...DJI doesn't accept Payments on VISA??? ...

They do accept Visa. I bought PV2+ last Thursday, payment cleared today.
2014-12-15
Use props
junglejim2612
New

United States

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-13 10:24
Why wont DJI just sell us the spare parts we need, we don't need to be told we are not capable or  ...

Look into troybuiltmodels.com  They carry most everything. If they don't have it in stock, they can order it.
2014-12-15
Use props
nogovnolove
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2014-12-15
Use props
hearttwolove
lvl.1

United States

nogovnolove@gma Posted at 2014-12-16 03:01
**** The author has been banned or deleted automatically shield ****

THEY BAN DUDE FOR THERE WRONG WAY OF SEEING HOW THEY TREAT THERE CUSTOMERS THATS FOUL BAN DJI FROM SELLING ANYMORE OF THERE SORRY DRONES
2014-12-15
Use props
jackpresley
lvl.1

United States

kjkisatsky@comc Posted at 2014-12-10 12:47
it takes a solid 3 days to get past payment reviewing before they ship.  Then it shipped on Wed and  ...

Wow, that's self-control! Hope you have great weather on Christmas!
2014-12-17
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.4

United States

It's not self control.  It's my wife, lol.  Thanks for the weather wishes!
2014-12-17
Use props
porschett
lvl.1

United States

6 days for a reply. If I ran my business this way, I'd be out of business!
2014-12-29
Use props
spuzzy
lvl.1

Canada

I lost my S900 due to a 'flyaway' (re: cguerra's comment; GPS issue?) using a NAZA M V2. I contacted DJI support but haven't heard back as of yet... not sure why it takes as long as it does?
2014-12-29
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

New transmitter to plane link up will not work with the new transmitters for the vision2+  Please put up a post for a fix before I return the whole thing. here is my problem

Last edited by texasreiner@comcast.net In 2015-1-4 06:58 Editor

Hello. I need help!!!  I am receiving this message when I try to Calibrate my new TX with gimbal control.
CFG-ERR
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.
I don't  know what to do. Also the Transmitter will not spool up the motors. can only control through ground station
I have tried re calibrate. no luck. tried to link up new transmitter with link switch under plane. NO GO
Signed
Very frustrated customer
2015-1-3
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

spuzzy@shaw.ca Posted at 2014-12-30 12:44
I lost my S900 due to a 'flyaway' (re: cguerra's comment; GPS issue?) using a NAZA M V2. I contacted ...

because their support is very lacking. Knew it go in. Should have waited for better support or a different company
2015-1-3
Use props
1adlucas59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 15848209 ft
  • >>>
United States

rexster@century Posted at 2014-12-6 07:22
My P2V+ arrived yesterday, and I didn't establish connection with my computer/Vision Assist and the  ...

+1 on UAV direct
2015-1-4
Use props
james
lvl.1

New Zealand

Super frustrated with their service and I am stupid enough to have bought 3 Phantom from them! When you have a problem, NO ONE CARE from DJI!

Call their numbers, none of them seemed to be working or is answered!! :@:@
2015-1-10
Use props
T68L
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi! Just wondering what kind of turnaround time one can expect from a DJI service center here in Europe. I´m in Scandinavia and thinking about getting an Inspire1 for areal imaging for our business. But before I do that I need to know how fast we can expect service and repairs when things go south (which I know will happen at some point .. ).
2015-1-25
Use props
CMedia
New

United States

lvlr_wright Posted at 2014-12-1 20:50
I have contacted ALL USA Support centers for DJI, None of them know anything. This geek group you ca ...

lvlr_wright - I'm hoping you can help point me in the right direction. I've posted the question in the support group and no help as yet.

At this point I'm trying to figure out how to reset the A2 FC safely. The escs on M5&M6 are not responding after setting up the S900 in the assistant several times. (too many to count)

I've read the FC might think the S900 is a quad vs hex.

Thoughts ?

Thanks

---

I'm having setup and configuration issues with the escs / motors on a new S900. Video: http://youtu.be/z_XCN4OS21k
The A2 the assistant (MAC) shows 'Hexa-rotor V' in the setup and the firmware has been updated. I've reconfigured the FC a few times after reading the controller might think its a quad.
I'm going to swap the arms out to rule out bad motors / escs.
notes:
- 10000mah battery is fully charged.
- flashing esc on M5 & M6 when powered up.
- Testing the motors in the assistant also does not work for M5 + M6 (1-4 are OK)
- confirmed the modules were setup/updated correctly, and IMU was calibrated.
- Radio / channels has been calibrated and mapped, but I haven't been able to start the motors using CSC (Combination sticks commands) method as yet. I've tried reversing the the controls as well.

2015-1-26
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules