Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where's my order DJI?
706 3 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coyle22
Flight distance : 5413 ft
Ireland

I was one of the unlucky victims of the jumping home point issue back in January(which has since been patched). Fair play to DJI, after a few weeks of back and forth they agreed the problem was covered under warranty and arranged a warranty replacement. That was 3 weeks ago and the replacement hasn't even been shipped, the order number for the replacement is 3530513893078, I would really appreciate if a forum rep could give me an update and maybe speed along the process. I have been in touch with CS but they haven't been to helpful either giving me shipping dates that have since passed or just say they don't know when it will ship and they will email me. I have been without a drone now for over 6 weeks and I'm kind of running out of patience, this is definitely not the kind of service I expect from a huge multinational such as DJI! Thanks, Kevin
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Apologize for what happened to your replacement, Kevin.
I have confirmed with our pre-sales team and since the Phantom 3 standard is out of stock currently, the shipping is delayed. I have brought this to the attention of our pre-sales team and we will ship out the aircraft as soon as possible once it's in stock.
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-3-8
Use props
coyle22
Flight distance : 5413 ft
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-8 19:52
Apologize for what happened to your replacement, Kevin.
I have confirmed with our pre-sales team and since the Phantom 3 standard is out of stock currently, the shipping is delayed. I have brought this to the attention of our pre-sales team and we will ship out the aircraft as soon as possible once it's in stock.
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Mindy, I appreciate the quick reply. Would it be possible to send out the normal Phantom 3 Standard kit with the remote etc? As far as I can see, the problem is specifically with the one you are sending out that doesn't include the remote or charger.
I believe I have waited long enough (6 weeks), especially considering  the reason I'm in this situation is because you sent out a faulty software update, obviously without sufficient testing. I also have a trip to Iceland in less than just over 10 days and need a drone back for that! Thanks, Kevin
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

coyle22 Posted at 2017-3-9 18:37
Hi Mindy, I appreciate the quick reply. Would it be possible to send out the normal Phantom 3 Standard kit with the remote etc? As far as I can see, the problem is specifically with the one you are sending out that doesn't include the remote or charger.
I believe I have waited long enough (6 weeks), especially considering  the reason I'm in this situation is because you sent out a faulty software update, obviously without sufficient testing. I also have a trip to Iceland in less than just over 10 days and need a drone back for that! Thanks, Kevin

Hi Kevin, I have checked your order again.
Your order will be shipped out soon.
We will keep you updated via email. Thank you for your patience.
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules