Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7314016c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Morning guys/gals,
I'm looking in to doing my CAA training after the summer and i thought that i would start studying now for it now just to give me an advantage for when i do take it, but i cant find any course work that i can read.
So my question is does anyone know where i can get some from ?

Thanks for your help
2017-3-9
Use props
Del73
New
Flight distance : 120033 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I sat my NQE course with NATS at Prestwick airport, (highly recommended), it was an 'open book' exam so I learned stuff for the exam as I went along and obviously had the mannual in front of me. The practical was flying in a figure of eight so would recommend just getting some flying time in. You could try map reading and weather forecasts.      
2017-3-11
Use props
butch3754
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Del73 Posted at 2017-3-11 04:25
Hi, I sat my NQE course with NATS at Prestwick airport, (highly recommended), it was an 'open book' exam so I learned stuff for the exam as I went along and obviously had the mannual in front of me. The practical was flying in a figure of eight so would recommend just getting some flying time in. You could try map reading and weather forecasts.

Thats great thanks
I'am practicing Atti mode flying and i thought it was a lot harder than it was so ill start doing the figure of eight now.

Thanks for your help{:4_181:}
2017-3-15
Use props
Del73
New
Flight distance : 120033 ft
United Kingdom

butch3754 Posted at 2017-3-15 02:46
Thats great thanks
I'am practicing Atti mode flying and i thought it was a lot harder than it was so ill start doing the figure of eight now.

Hi,
The figure of eight is a pretty good manoeuvre, in atti mode, probably something you'll never do again, but I don't know if it is a manoeuvre that only NATS use.
Whoever you are sitting it with they should tell you upfront as is shouldn't be a case of trying to catch you out.
2017-3-15
Use props
AirScape
New
United Kingdom

You can do online training with 3iC, this is who I used.  The big plus is that you can do the course in your own time, at home and the tutorial and module exams are online too.
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules