Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
inspire controller gps work on p3 with hdmi accessory
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

i'm wondering if the gps module made for the inspire will work with my p3p? I have the hdmi board installed on my controller which also adds the can bus port the gps uses on the inspire..  i'm hoping it would work since I use a ipad without gps to fly my p3p.  if not dji please make it work, lol.. the the hdmi board on the p3p controller we get canbus too.. so lets get a few accessories.. lol..   

that would definitely be a real nice accessory for the p3p..  not having gps on the controller has always been my complain.. If I use my android phone with gps I get many video issues. the video scrambles, lags, the go app will give the no video warning..  but that is only with any and all android devices I have every used with my p3p.  any ipad has always worked flawlessly...

dji android support is terrible... they should just stop supporting android since they cant get it to work properly.....
2017-3-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

"dji android support is terrible... they should just stop supporting android since they cant get it to work properly....."

Bunkum ... They can get it to run properly.
I've been flying Android flawlessly since the days of the P2V and so have lots of other users.
Most Android issues are down to configuration of your Android device or trying to run the Go app on a device that doesn't have the power to run it properly.
2017-3-9
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

Anyone know if the inspires controller GPS addon will work with the p3 since the hdmi board has the can bus port it uses?
2017-3-25
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

Anyone? No one has tried this?
2017-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules