Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Autopilot announcement
2179 7 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Rev
Captain
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

Issue with the latest DJI firmware for the Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2 which causes erratic flight behavior in Autopilot.

Last Update: Mar 6, 2017 2:12:37 PM UTC

There is currently an issue with the latest DJI firmware for the Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2 which causes erratic flight behavior in Autopilot. We do not recommend* using Autopilot with these aircraft types until a resolution has been found for this issue.

* It is still possible to safely use Waypoint Mode as long as Lost Connection is set to Continue Mission (LCMC).
2017-3-9
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thx Good to know.
2017-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

First litchi now autopilot great that they at least give proper warnings.
2017-3-9
Use props
FlashGJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 293379 ft
United States

So who needs to fix it, Autopilot and Litche, or is it on DJI? I kind of hope it is not DJI or it could take forever to see a fix.
2017-3-9
Use props
The Rev
Captain
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

FlashGJ Posted at 2017-3-9 09:51
So who needs to fix it, Autopilot and Litche, or is it on DJI? I kind of hope it is not DJI or it could take forever to see a fix.

I think they are blaming each other but its strange both have problems since the latest update so I think we all know who the problem was caused by so it will probably take a long time.
2017-3-9
Use props
hangartechology
lvl.3

United States

This is a DJI firmware issue.
2017-3-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

hangartechology Posted at 2017-3-17 11:09
This is a DJI firmware issue.

I suppose dji are not going to take into consideration a third party app when setting their firmware..
2017-3-17
Use props
KaiM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 456877 ft
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-17 11:55
I suppose dji are not going to take into consideration a third party app when setting their firmware..

If DJI provides an official SDK (https://developer.dji.com/mobile-sdk), they should not break the API and make sure it works as expected/described.
So they should take this into consideration.
Some more information what exactly breaks Autopilot/Litchi would be interesting.
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules