Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone Had a Repair in Australia
1509 9 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Just wondering if anyone has sent their Mavic for repair to the Burwood centre and how long did it take to be received.
I have notification from the carrier that it was received and signed for a few days ago but when I look at the Case repair info, it still does not have it as being received yet.
2017-3-9
Use props
Copago
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50026 ft
Australia

I had my phantom repaired and was very surprised how quickly it was fixed and sent back. It took maybe two weeks all together and it was early in the new year. Hope yours is seen to quickly.
2017-3-11
Use props
Copago
lvl.1
Australia

I had my phantom repaired and was very surprised how quickly it was fixed and sent back. It took maybe two weeks all together and it was early in the new year. Hope yours is seen to quickly.
2017-3-11
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Australia

Copago Posted at 2017-3-11 02:56

Thanks for that.
I might have been a bit impatient as I got an email on Friday to say it is being assessed. It is easy to get a bit nervous after reading so many bad experiences on the forums. My Mavic was really a good one except for an issue with the gimbal so I am hoping it can be fixed and returned to me in good condition.
2017-3-11
Use props
Copago
lvl.1
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-3-11 19:47
Thanks for that.
I might have been a bit impatient as I got an email on Friday to say it is being assessed. It is easy to get a bit nervous after reading so many bad experiences on the forums. My Mavic was really a good one except for an issue with the gimbal so I am hoping it can be fixed and returned to me in good condition.

It'll be right but I understand how nerve wracking it is sending something so expensive away!  Honestly I couldn't have been happier with their communication and how quickly it all happened.
AND that it was pretty cheap to get repaired (crash was totally our fault). I was almost thinking of buying a new drone because I thought it was going to take sooo long and be sooo expensive but was all very reasonable.

Good luck!
(And sorry about the double posting up there .. not sure what happened)
2017-3-11
Use props
Taylex10
lvl.1
Australia

Is this were you sent your drones for repair in Melbourne? 3/6B Railway Ave., Oakleigh, Vic. 3166 Australia
I am not sure if I am contacting the correct people.
Thank you for your assistance.
2017-4-11
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Australia

Taylex10 Posted at 2017-4-11 22:28
Is this were you sent your drones for repair in Melbourne? 3/6B Railway Ave., Oakleigh, Vic. 3166 Australia
I am not sure if I am contacting the correct people.
Thank you for your assistance.

No you don't send it to them direct. You need to contact DJI support and explain what your problem is. You can do this in the online chat or send them an email. When they determine that there is a problem then they will open a Case Number and advise you what to do from there on.
2017-4-11
Use props
PHL
Captain
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

I sent my to my local DJI Authorised repair centre, but because they can't get Mavic spare parts, they had to send to Melbourne repair centre on my behalf. Was told 4 weeks for the Mavic.
2017-4-12
Use props
Fred F
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4676457 ft
Australia

Copago Posted at 2017-3-11 21:01
It'll be right but I understand how nerve wracking it is sending something so expensive away!  Honestly I couldn't have been happier with their communication and how quickly it all happened.
AND that it was pretty cheap to get repaired (crash was totally our fault). I was almost thinking of buying a new drone because I thought it was going to take sooo long and be sooo expensive but was all very reasonable.

Wonder what was the damage on your Mavic, and how much did it cost you, if you are happy to talk about that?
2017-5-30
Use props
PTee
New
Flight distance : 1046558 ft
Australia

Copago Posted at 2017-3-11 02:56

is that fast?
2017-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules