Cinema DNG and ProRes
1217 3 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1874daa7
lvl.1
United States

I recently bought an Inspire 2, which included licences for Cinema DNG and ProRes. Does anyone know how to actually access these two programs? Do I have to download them from somewhere? I've tried to contact both Cinema DNG and Apple, but heard nothing back. This is almost $2000 of licence for a product which I can't use yet.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2017-3-9
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

These are just licenses that allow the drone to record in those formats (ProRes and Cinema DNG). To take advantage of those licenses you will need to purchase one of the CineSSDs and a the CineStation reader. They are available from DJI but I prefer a North American reseller like Advexture.
2017-4-5
Use props
fans82a02d84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

How can you tell if you actually got the Lic. as promised with the purchase of an "premium combo".  I haven't purchased an SSD and card reader yet.  Hate to  find that I should have been tracking down my lic. while waiting to order my SSD and card reader.  Seems like I should have gotten a lic # or something with the I2 combo purchase.  Please advise, others that purchased the combo??
2017-4-5
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

fans82a02d84 Posted at 2017-4-5 07:25
How can you tell if you actually got the Lic. as promised with the purchase of an "premium combo".  I haven't purchased an SSD and card reader yet.  Hate to  find that I should have been tracking down my lic. while waiting to order my SSD and card reader.  Seems like I should have gotten a lic # or something with the I2 combo purchase.  Please advise, others that purchased the combo??

If you bought the combo package the License is actually pre installed on the Inspire 2.

To view the license connect your drone directly to your PC and launch the DJI Assistant program.

From there you can view the license page and verify its been installed.
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules