Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile Massive Errors
1055 3 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JD_RFTR
lvl.1

Moldova

Hi!
I have my OSMO Mobile for a month or so and didn't had to much time to spent with it, to explore and learn, but in the short vacations I managed to work with it. So first problems that I noticed is when running it with the Filmic Pro App. It constantly appears on the screen the volume controls, and also I can record with the REC button on the Osmo, only on the phone.

Bu today I have met another one. With the standard dji osmo app, i started to shoot and then the gimball just failed, it won't "listen" to my comands at all and startet to record by himself when i pressed the triger on the back!?!?!

Next I put the Osmo on charge, to be sure it has all the 100% of battery. Now when I turn it on, it falls immediately after just 1 second, and the green light starts bliping. The blue one shows that the phone is connected but gimbal just doesnt work at all. I tried to shut it down and made the on/off a lot of times but still nothing helps. I managed to enter quickly the setting menu and disable the sensor that answers for the phone, but again, it doesnt help. It simply blips and then just shuts down...
2017-3-10
Use props
JD_RFTR
lvl.1

Moldova

I have tried also to reboot the device, this also doesn't helps to much
2017-3-10
Use props
JD_RFTR
lvl.1

Moldova

JD_RFTR Posted at 2017-3-10 01:43
I have tried also to reboot the device, this also doesn't helps to much

And now, the rotor is blocked, aftert it started to "scream" like that.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You do not have a slim cover on your phone correct and the phone balances perfectly when the Osmo is OFF?
You can try to delete/reinstall the app to see if that makes a difference.
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules