Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sales - Not Service (75 Day Old Order)
816 11 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sinkhole
New
Flight distance : 1276 ft
United States

Hate to bring this here since it's not the right place but sales keeps telling me that the order is "on process for shipping" which is probably sales jargon for "not built yet".

I bought Ronin, Osmo, Mavic and a bunch of accessories for the business. Got the Mavic in late January, other items are in limbo.

Any way someone is service can get me a no BS delivery date?

Order             # 0010970875052
Order Date   12-26-16
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've inquired about your order but it;s the weekend in China and I'll hear back Sunday evening.
2017-3-10
Use props
Sinkhole
New
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-10 14:11
I've inquired about your order but it;s the weekend in China and I'll hear back Sunday evening.

Thanks for the update
2017-3-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Just following up, I am still waiting for an update.
2017-3-13
Use props
Sinkhole
New
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-13 06:07
Just following up, I am still waiting for an update.

In case you didn't get notified...

Thank you for your order. Please note that your order will be fulfilled in 2 separate shipments, each with its own tracking number.These item(s) will be with the tracking numbers indicated below:

Tracking Number
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Sinkhole Posted at 2017-3-14 10:19
In case you didn't get notified...

Thank you for your order. Please note that your order will be fulfilled in 2 separate shipments, each with its own tracking number.These item(s) will be with the tracking numbers indicated below:

Great, thanks.
2017-3-14
Use props
fans5bc2c2ff
lvl.1

United States

I had an order over 60 days which said it would ship in 1-3 days. They sent me 1 lanyard and showed the order as shipped, even though the other lanyard and $960 worth of products were not shipped. After waiting a couple months on the order we re-evaluated and decided we dont need it, we'll just find a local dealer and buy in store. I called the bank and had them cancel the payment. DJI shipped the rest of my order the next day. Now trying to return it though I really need some of the accessories, they will either take all or nothing. So tired of these guys wasting my time and losing me money because I dont have the equipment I ordered.
2017-3-15
Use props
Sinkhole
New
United States

fans5bc2c2ff Posted at 2017-3-15 10:40
I had an order over 60 days which said it would ship in 1-3 days. They sent me 1 lanyard and showed the order as shipped, even though the other lanyard and $960 worth of products were not shipped. After waiting a couple months on the order we re-evaluated and decided we dont need it, we'll just find a local dealer and buy in store. I called the bank and had them cancel the payment. DJI shipped the rest of my order the next day. Now trying to return it though I really need some of the accessories, they will either take all or nothing. So tired of these guys wasting my time and losing me money because I dont have the equipment I ordered.

I'd try making a service ticket here. Once service gets involved, things get done.
2017-3-16
Use props
Sinkhole
New
United States

Thanks to the service department getting involved, got my order in 3 days.

Thanks for all the help.

Great job guys!
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sinkhole Posted at 2017-3-16 14:27

Thanks for your update, nice to know you've got your order, enjoy!
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans5bc2c2ff Posted at 2017-3-15 10:40

Sorry for your experience, could you please provide us your order number or the e-mail address you used to contact our sales team? we'd love to look into the case for you, thanks.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Sinkhole Posted at 2017-3-16 14:27

Thanks for posting your positive experience.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules