575 4 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael.michael
lvl.2
Flight distance : 935 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can somebody please show me what the DJI Data cable looks like? I am pretty sure my I2 did not come with one, and I can't figure out how to connect my computer
to my drone to use Assistant on it... Or if you know where I could buy one, I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks,

Michael
2017-3-10
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5989180 ft
United Kingdom

There should have been a white cable with a USB connector on each end in the box with your Inspire. Iirc, it was in the cardboard box that had the power lead, manual and spare prop plates & gimbal bumpers.
2017-3-10
Use props
michael.michael
lvl.2
Flight distance : 935 ft
  • >>>
United States

Electro-Nick Posted at 2017-3-10 10:18
There should have been a white cable with a USB connector on each end in the box with your Inspire. Iirc, it was in the cardboard box that had the power lead, manual and spare prop plates & gimbal bumpers.

Thanks, Nick. Either I lost it or they didn't include it.... I just ordered one, so hopefully it will work!
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

michael.michael Posted at 2017-3-10 11:46
Thanks, Nick. Either I lost it or they didn't include it.... I just ordered one, so hopefully it will work!

Have you checked all the minute pieces of packaging? Tiny cables like that are easy to be missed.
2017-3-10
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5989180 ft
United Kingdom

It was probably in a small frosted/opaque white bag. Worth checking again if you've kept the box!
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules