Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic model: 'Standard'????
3005 9 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

https://www.dronewatch.nl/2017/0 ... met-mavic-standard/

Hope your Dutch is ok
Price $ 749,00

Schermafbeelding 2017-03-10 om 19.25.37.png

2017-3-10
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3963 ft
United Kingdom

If you can't speak Dutch. http://www.wetalkuav.com/dji-mavic-standard-coming-soon/
2017-3-10
Use props
FlyingCaballero
lvl.1

Italy

Well, the label that supposedly belong to a standard version contain the word "anatel" wich is the telecomunication agency in Brazil. I've been working with telecom in Brazil and have to say that all devices that use a frequency to work need to get a homologation through this agency and this does happen normally very very late after official release of the products. That said i think it's very unlikely that the brazilian agency already have the devices and already gave homologation........so the linked information imho doesen't relate to the standard version of the mavic.
2017-3-10
Use props
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

FlyingCaballero Posted at 2017-3-10 11:08
Well, the label that supposedly belong to a standard version contain the word "anatel" wich is the telecomunication agency in Brazil. I've been working with telecom in Brazil and have to say that all devices that use a frequency to work need to get a homologation through this agency and this does happen normally very very late after official release of the products. That said i think it's very unlikely that the brazilian agency already have the devices and already gave homologation........so the linked information imho doesen't relate to the standard version of the mavic.

Doesn't need to. If it contains hardware (chipsets) that is approved in the past, it gets the label.
2017-3-10
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

I'd just bet the standard will be the same mavic, just wont come with the controller. dont think it would make much sense to develop lower rated sensors etc
2017-3-10
Use props
Tripp
First Officer
Flight distance : 2241401 ft
United States

I received a questionnaire from DJI not too long ago, and one of the questions was would you buy a version of the Mavic without obstacle avoidance if it was less expensive.  I think it's a good idea if they are offering a standard version for less money.  
2017-3-10
Use props
Phlashster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23537 ft
United Kingdom

Danny-B- Posted at 2017-3-10 12:52
I'd just bet the standard will be the same mavic, just wont come with the controller. dont think it would make much sense to develop lower rated sensors etc

You say that Danny, but the non Pro versions of the other DJI drones are exactly that.

Phil.
2017-3-10
Use props
FlyingCaballero
lvl.1

Italy

Nees Posted at 2017-3-10 12:46
Doesn't need to. If it contains hardware (chipsets) that is approved in the past, it gets the label.

Well, IF it contains the same chipset. That said i see very improbable that there is already an anatel approved version of the new mavic "standard", even if just labeled. Looks much more as a brazilian market version of the pro.
2017-3-10
Use props
FlyingCaballero
lvl.1

Italy

Nees Posted at 2017-3-10 12:46

Forgot to say about homologation of anatel: lost the count about how many almost identical products needed new homologation because a slightly different name.
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules