Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PTap stopped working.
1472 7 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SoulTheArtist
New

United States

Help!!!  All of a sudden none of the PTap ports work.  I powered my BMCC and Wireless FF last week.  Now, no power at all.  What gives.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

How long have you had this Ronin? You only noticed this after a weeks storage, not after a firmware update or anything to that effect?
2017-3-10
Use props
SoulTheArtist
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-10 18:24
How long have you had this Ronin? You only noticed this after a weeks storage, not after a firmware update or anything to that effect?

Had it since January this year.  1 week storage and now no PTap power.  USB power works.
Thanks for your help, Jamie.
2017-3-10
Use props
SoulTheArtist
New

United States

SoulTheArtist Posted at 2017-3-10 20:26
Had it since January this year.  1 week storage and now no PTap power.  USB power works.
Thanks for your help, Jamie.

Checked firmware.  All updated.  I remember updating some part of the firmware, but don't remember what.  What part of firmware update would cause this problem?  Can i download an older patch?
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SoulTheArtist Posted at 2017-3-10 20:32
Checked firmware.  All updated.  I remember updating some part of the firmware, but don't remember what.  What part of firmware update would cause this problem?  Can i download an older patch?

You can only update things like the IMU, bluetooth and GCU. Did you recall using the Ronin after the update without issue, or did you put it in storage right after the update?
2017-3-11
Use props
SoulTheArtist
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-11 20:52
You can only update things like the IMU, bluetooth and GCU. Did you recall using the Ronin after the update without issue, or did you put it in storage right after the update?

Hi Jamie.  Problem solved.  All of a sudden working again.  I clicked default in the assistant app and it may have fixed the issue.  Not really sure.Thanks for your help.
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SoulTheArtist Posted at 2017-3-11 22:26
Hi Jamie.  Problem solved.  All of a sudden working again.  I clicked default in the assistant app and it may have fixed the issue.  Not really sure.Thanks for your help.

Good to hear it got sorted, thanks for the update. There is a chance that an odd preset may have occurred and resetting the default cleared it out.
2017-3-12
Use props
fans55cf2a9a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28382641 ft
Canada

I have the same problem but the default didn’t solve the problem,
After upgrading firmware both ptap stop working, the usb still work, ronin work perfect.

2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules