Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Dear @ll,
I want to sell my P3A, feeling a bit blue by that because of the many happy moments it gave to us, but a Mavic Pro was born for us and is on the way now...
I'm not familiarized with the selling process and I'd like to know what steps to transfer the warranty to the new owner (I do not have a DJI Care plan, only the legal 2 yr. warranty in EU)
I did the initial register- drone activation when I bought it, and I'd like also to avoid the new buyer being able to access my previous registerred information (flight logs and other possible personal information stored on the DJI cloud and/or DJI Go app as well as prevent being able to record new ones on my behalf).
Will it be possible for him to open a new account for a previously registerrred aircraft (registerred to DJI, not FAA, etc. as I live in the EU) ?

Is it possible to me to join and keep both records from the P3A and Mavic Pro on the same personal account on DJI cloud and DJI Go app ? If yes how it can be achieved ?
Many thanks

2017-3-10
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure on the transfer of warranty, but your logs are tied to your DJI account and will show all of your flights on each of your drones.
2017-3-11
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

And yes the new user simply creates a new DJI account.
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please provide your purchase proof or invoice to the buyer when selling the drone.
Just as mentioned above, he can create a new account and fly the drone with his own information, besides, he is unable to access to your account without the username and password.
After flying the Mavic and syncing the flight records through DJI GO, you will have 2 separate page showing the logs for Phantom and Mavic.
2017-3-12
Use props
kndll
Second Officer
Flight distance : 930161 ft
Canada

but the drone's flight log will stay with the drone
2017-3-12
Use props
Sgt.lamboo
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-12 01:18
Please provide your purchase proof or invoice to the buyer when selling the drone.
Just as mentioned above, he can create a new account and fly the drone with his own information, besides, he is unable to access to your account without the username and password.
After flying the Mavic and syncing the flight records through DJI GO, you will have 2 separate page showing the logs for Phantom and Mavic.

But you don't answer the question. Can you transfer the account by changing your emailadres, homeadress and password?
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sgt.lamboo Posted at 2017-3-30 04:00
But you don't answer the question. Can you transfer the account by changing your emailadres, homeadress and password?

Sorry the e-mail address for your account cannot be changed, while you can change the password by yourself.
The buyer is unable to access to your any information since he do not have your account info.
Please just give the buyer the purchase or invoice, the product warranty is based on the proof and activation time (Which is related to aircraft SN).
The flight records you've synced for P3A is bound to your account, you can fly Mavic pro with this account as well.
2017-3-30
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Finally I decided to keep the P3A and returned the Mavic Pro.
The last had very serious issues, I explained them here: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 49&page=1#pid742970

Unfortunately, DJI did not bothered to answer my repeated cries for help and I got tired to wait helplessly after paying 1500 € for a faulty brand new drone.
It seems Mavic Pro have a lot of issues, read there are many with faulty cameras, Mavic forum is full of unsatisfied customers and I do not trust a second chance to a new Mavic.
To DJI: Purchasing such an expensive toy should not be a issue of good or bad luck...
The idea of a small portable drone was not bad, but either the launch of Mavic was too early and insufficiently tested before or the quality controls on the assembly line got poorer.
Karma paid its price last year, (finally they acknowledged it or were obliged to...) and I do not want to be a Guineea pig to anyone...
2017-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules