Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 maybe problem?
618 2 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cistec
Flight distance : 16880 ft
Australia

Just updated to DJI GO 4 from DJI GO and when I open flight simulator and do some flying lessons before I take it out in the real world I am having real bad video
simulation lagging is that possible? why is it lagging, freeze for split sec then works even in test mode??? any advice would be appreciated.

P4 current software, Checked settings for possible conflict non that I can see. I have warning diaogs come now saying DJI GO is now gone and DJI GO 4 is the current sofware to use
with P4 models! is this correct I cannot use the old DJI GO because I never had any issue with the older software. Or maybe I am doing something wrong and some experienced flyer or DJI tech can fix the problem because it is very disheartning.

Thanks to anybody that comments.

cistec
2017-3-11
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Guernsey

What tablet/phone are you using. Could be that causing the freezing etc. I used to have the problem with my older iPad mini. So had to bite the bullet and use my iPhone. No problems with the phone freezing and causing live video to look bad. Remember the videos in GO are only cached from drone. So if phone or tablet can't keep up they won't look good. The originals are on your SD card in the Phantom.
2017-3-11
Use props
cistec
Flight distance : 16880 ft
Australia

StephenGSY Posted at 2017-3-11 04:36
What tablet/phone are you using. Could be that causing the freezing etc. I used to have the problem with my older iPad mini. So had to bite the bullet and use my iPhone. No problems with the phone freezing and causing live video to look bad. Remember the videos in GO are only cached from drone. So if phone or tablet can't keep up they won't look good. The originals are on your SD card in the Phantom.

Ok Thanks for that...hmmm never had this problem at all with DJI GO app, worked like a dream, but will look at my Ipad mini 4 cell but dont think its that...but?
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules