Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
100 % satisfied of DJI after sales service!
630 7 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
laurentvourey
New

France

I am 100 % satisfied of DJI after sales service. Communication and reactivity were excellent. Cost of repair amazingly low. I was very pleased to see a very detailed diagnostics of the problem as well as a very detailed quotation for repair. The whole chain of repair was just perfect! You were very honest in the detail of the broken components: FNAC wanted to charge me 867 euros without details, Studio Sport wanted to charge me more than 400 euros (they said the camera was broken whereas it was NOT broken), you charged me of 144 euros only - it was a good surprise !
Please thank all your support people on my behalf.
Laurent HARDY - France

2017-3-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Appreciate for your feedback and supporting, nice to know everything went smoothly, enjoy it!
And we're always working to improve our service, thanks for your encouragement again.
2017-3-11
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Great Post luarentvourey! I'm hoping my issue I submitted last week resolves itself and that my DJI package arrives soon to my doorstep.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-13 19:03
Great Post luarentvourey! I'm hoping my issue I submitted last week resolves itself and that my DJI package arrives soon to my doorstep.

I'm sure you'll be up  in the air soon enough.
2017-3-15
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-15 21:56
I'm sure you'll be up  in the air soon enough.

I hope so.. what's so interesting about this is that I reside in California (same state as where DJI Carson, CA is). Shipment was set on March 3rd for delivery on March 7 and I'm still waiting. Still no explanation on to why recalled my package after it reached my local FEDEX location. All I get from DJI is that they're esculating my concern. Classic.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-15 22:35
I hope so.. what's so interesting about this is that I reside in California (same state as where DJI Carson, CA is). Shipment was set on March 3rd for delivery on March 7 and I'm still waiting. Still no explanation on to why recalled my package after it reached my local FEDEX location. All I get from DJI is that they're esculating my concern. Classic.

I tried to track your case number with the e-mail address you use for forum here, but failed.
Would you please let us know any reference number for your case so that we can help you follow up it? Thank you.
2017-3-16
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-16 19:58
I tried to track your case number with the e-mail address you use for forum here, but failed.
Would you please let us know any reference number for your case so that we can help you follow up it? Thank you.

Sure. I'll PM you.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Got it, I've reported it to sales team who are working on it now and will help you follow up the case, thank you.
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules